Occasional Contributor

Judith Ripka... purchased every else but Q

This month for me was a total economic disaster.... sighhh but boy, I am so thrilled!!!

First, 3 weeks ago I received my Monaco ring in Rose Quartz... and today is back on the mail because the stone was loose (not that will fall out) but the constant cling sound was driving me crazy, not acceptable for a $300 ring.

Last week I logged to SAMSCLUB online and MANY (listen to me) MANY items are in stock including the turquoise doublets and a nice Ambrosia necklace with 5 colored stores... really cute and QVC, listen to this, the prices at SAMS are much better than yours. So I spent $650 there with a ring, necklace and earrings...

Then last Friday, Saks had the family and friends (15% off) and I've got the Corundun and Blue Quartz band ring for less than $200, plus some Dolce Gabbana eyequad shadow so no shipping costs, that is a great deal too.

This week, Neiman Marcus Last call had the additional 30%, and I got a nice cute pair of amethyst earrings with real diamonds. I owe the same design in Onyx and they are the most comfortable earrings you can wear, the posts are thin and the earring is light and beautifully cut. With shipping and taxes, it cost $200 about the same for similar earrings here with Diamonique after I apply taxes and shipping.

Then finally today I got the groupon deal (thanks for posting with ebates and all) and I'm thrilled to head right to JR online!!!! PHEW!!!

The point is, that are several other places to buy great Ripka items, nobody needs to rely 300% on QVC especially with the price hike. Make no mistake, I love JR pieces here at Q, but the prices lately became so high that certain items, I prefer to pay a bit more to get better and more refined quality. Although Q placed the cheesiest message in this board, the price is not justified.