Honored Contributor

JENNIFER MILLER HEART NECKLACE

OK, so I caved. I've been waiting for the mini heart Diamonique necklace in silver to come back in stock.

I almost purchased the gold one as well, but sat on my hands so I couldn't put in the second order. Lol

Confusing shows with Diamonds to Diamonique. It was difficult to fast forward because everything looked similar...except the price tags!!!!

Any other "takers"?

Honored Contributor

Re: JENNIFER MILLER HEART NECKLACE

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

You're on it as usual @Desertdi . Thanks for always posting our pics. Heart

Have a wonderful weekend.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus @Desertdi It's a pretty one!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've seen alot of hosts wearing this Heart necklace when I tune in from time to time to see what's on the Q, I have thought about ordering the smaller heart but quickly changed my mind as I don't need any more jewelry and have alot of beautiful pendants that I should be wearing instead of having them just sit in a jewelry box.

Wear yours in good health @Shanus 😊

Esteemed Contributor

I own a few of the JM heart necklaces. I love them! They look good with everything. I think you're going to love it. There were a few pieces of Diamonique that I liked, and purchased a round eternity band. I loved looking at all the $$$ Affinity diamond pieces. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

OK, so I caved. I've been waiting for the mini heart Diamonique necklace in silver to come back in stock.

I almost purchased the gold one as well, but sat on my hands so I couldn't put in the second order. Lol

Confusing shows with Diamonds to Diamonique. It was difficult to fast forward because everything looked similar...except the price tags!!!!

Any other "takers"?

Is there more than one type of her mini heart necklace?

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Respected Contributor

@Shanus 

I didn't see the presentation, but I've been waiting for that same necklace lol.  Maybe the price hasn't gone up too much today.  I really want one too.🌸

Respected Contributor

@paixmcdao wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

Any other "takers"?

Is there more than one type of her mini heart necklace?

I think they just offer in SS or gold over.  There is a larger heart that looks exactly the same that she also offers here.🌸

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus I love those necklaces.

I've been tempted by the mini rose gold one, I think I may cave at some point too. 

Hope you love it!

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz