Regular Contributor

If you like the tiny cross necklace Shawn Killinger wears you may like this one

Or if you like very small cross pendants in general.

http://www.qvc.com/Diamonique-110-cttw-Pave-Cross-Pendant-w-Chain,-Sterling.product.J324422.html

If you like the tiny cross pendant necklace Shawn Killinger wears (Which I believe is the Metro Cross mini in 18k rose gold and diamonds by Tiffany) you may like this.

I have this one from qvc and am very pleased. It was on my Wish List and when I noticed the price drop I purchased it. Well worth it (for me)...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: If you like the tiny cross necklace Shawn Killinger wears you may like this one

@marytoodles wrote:

Or if you like very small cross pendants in general.

http://www.qvc.com/Diamonique-110-cttw-Pave-Cross-Pendant-w-Chain,-Sterling.product.J324422.html

If you like the tiny cross pendant necklace Shawn Killinger wears (Which I believe is the Metro Cross mini in 18k rose gold and diamonds by Tiffany) you may like this.

I have this one from qvc and am very pleased. It was on my Wish List and when I noticed the price drop I purchased it. Well worth it (for me)...

@marytoodles

I would snatch this up in a New York minute if it was anything but rose gold clad.  Just really, really don't care for rose gold.  Rats!  Thanks for the heads-up anyway.  The price is "wow!"

Respected Contributor

Re: If you like the tiny cross necklace Shawn Killinger wears you may like this one

HSN has a similar star necklace.  It's a new line by Kristin Chenoweth.  But hers is $40 w/free S&H.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Super Contributor

Thank you, marytoodles, for posting about this. I ordered it and am very pleased. I've worn it every day since it arrived. Smiley Happy

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft