Super Contributor

I received that status link toggle bracelet

J293556...the 8" is only on waitlist now. What a beauty for only $126.00!!! I got it on 5 easy pays. This is definitely a keeper. So happy to have it.

Trusted Contributor

Re: I received that status link toggle bracelet

Hi Pepper, I hope you are doing well. Enjoy your new toggle bracelet. It's such a nice feeling when you are happy about a piece of jewelry and the cherry on the top being the clearance price !!!
Super Contributor

Thanks, anisha. It always feels good to get a nice piece of jewelry that I really like & that its on clearance price also!

Unfortunately my health seems to be slipping down & down. I knew this time would come. I'm just not ready for it yet. Thanks so much for asking.

Take care. I'm looking forward to the shows this coming weekend.

Super Contributor

Hi Pepper, so sorry to hear about your health issues and only hope you will feel better.

Happy to hear about your new status link bracelet -- it's lovely and what a great price. I'm looking forward to seeing some of the weekend shows as well. Enjoy your new bracelet!

Trusted Contributor

On 10/6/2014 Pepper22 said:

Thanks, anisha. It always feels good to get a nice piece of jewelry that I really like & that its on clearance price also!

Unfortunately my health seems to be slipping down & down. I knew this time would come. I'm just not ready for it yet. Thanks so much for asking.

What a beautiful bracelet Pepper!!

You hang in there sweetie!! You're in my thoughts and prayers!

Hope to be chatting with you during the shows this weekend.

I won't be able to catch all of them, but I will catch what I can and hope to chat with you online for the always fun Ripka party!!

Stay strong Pepper!! XOXO

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/6/2014 Pepper22 said:

Pepper, I'm sorry to hear your health is declining. As Oneanddone says, stay strong and I look forward to chatting with you this weekend...I may be able to catch any evening shows on Friday, plus I always like to check in and see what you're sizing up!

Congrats on that bracelet -- it's beautiful and a bargain, to boot!

Super Contributor

Pepper GREAT for you.. I am praying for you and your health. BE STRONG

Super Contributor

Ladies, thanks so much for your prayers & posts. Means a lot to me!!!

I'm definitely looking forward to Judith's upcoming shows. I've noticed a few of her things are on easy pays now.

Take care!!

Valued Contributor

Your new bracelet is lovely, Pepper. I sincerely hope your health issues dissipate quickly and you're on the road to recovery very soon. Wear that new beauty proudly!

Respected Contributor

I wanted that too but I've been spending way too much lately. Glad to know it's nice and I hope you enjoy it!