Respected Contributor

Re: I Long For The Original Diamonique

My favorite Diamonique purchase was a three stone band created by Tacori for QVC. It is still beautiful. They were not in QVCs line for very long.

Honored Contributor

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

Nothing on QVC today comes close to the quality of what they sold  years ago. 

I wasn't watching QVC at that time, so I don't know what they had.  But I am very impressed with Bella Luce.  Here and now. So are a lot of people. 

Trusted Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

My favorite Diamonique purchase was a three stone band created by Tacori for QVC. It is still beautiful. They were not in QVCs line for very long.

@chessylady 

I loved the Tacor IV Diamonique line. They had some really pretty pieces.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Trusted Contributor

As I mentioned before, sure wish I could find that Leah Williams tennis bracelet for sale somewhere. I am constantly checking on Ebay. Anyone know of any other sites that people sell on?

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Respected Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

As I mentioned before, sure wish I could find that Leah Williams tennis bracelet for sale somewhere. I am constantly checking on Ebay. Anyone know of any other sites that people sell on?

Some lesser known ones are Mercari, Bonanza and Rubylane. ShopGoodwill had many QVC jewelry pieces. Do you have the original QVC item number for Leah's bracelet? I will certainly look around for you.

Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

Poshmark, eBay, mercari 

but sellers might list it as c z tennis bracelet no mention of Leah or metal or brand 

what was it like ?

Honored Contributor
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@banned again wrote:

@Sapphiregal wrote:

Some lesser known ones are Mercari, Bonanza and Rubylane. ShopGoodwill had many QVC jewelry pieces. Do you have the original QVC item number for Leah's bracelet? I will certainly look around for you.

@banned again 

Oh, how kind of you! The item # was J263574. I would be overjoyed to find it.

It has round stones. The width of it is almost 1/4" . The carat weight on the 7.25" is 11.75 cts. I can usually rule out the ones that say they are 1/8" in width and most are only 4 - 6 cts. Also, it is platinum plated (QVC called it Epiphany).😊😊😊

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have old and newer pieces, in sterling, Epiphany and 14K. I think the older stones look more like real diamonds because the stones were cut better.  I just sold most of my DMQ pieces set in 14K a few months ago  I think its the Epiphany platinum clad that are super shiny, not the plain, unplated sterling. 

@Sapphiregal  I sure hope you can find that L Williams tennis bracelet.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Leah's DMQ tennis bracelet:

https://www.qvc.com/.product.J263574.html?cm_ven=YT&cm_cat=AU&cm_pla=LEAHWILLIAMS_20150425_s0G5hh5Bf...

The video with Leah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0G5hh5BfqA

@jackthebear 

might be hard to find unless the seller lives on the Q like the rest of us.

If  see it on posh will link here