Honored Contributor

Ha! New Ultrafine Silver

[ Edited ]

Only one, but it's cute.  Got this  J424709

And...... because I'm greedy, I also got the star.  Actually that one is going to my sister.  Birthday coming up.  First time I've seen new Ultrafine in over a year.  Wish it had a padlock, but we can't get what we want sometimes.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ha! New Ultrafine Silver

@songbird   I love Ultra Fine silver.  Enjoy your purchases.  They are both great 

Respected Contributor

@songbird   Those are so pretty!! You're a very thoughtful sister to get one as a gift for your sister.  I hope that you both enjoy your lovely bracelets Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

How is the sizing on your BEAUTIFUL bracelets? Do they run true to size?

My hubby has given me Ultrafine hoop earrings that I love. I have never ordered a bracelet from QVC before. 

Love the Heart, Star and the butterfly. All mean something special to me

Honored Contributor

@BostonMommy @SportyShorty07 @Teddixat  All three came today!  They were supposed to come on Monday!  I'm seeing my younger sister on the next Saturday.  She gets the star.  My other sister will get the butterfly.  The heart is for myself.  They fit perfectly.  I have a 7" average wrist.  It drapes a little on the arm.  My younger sister has a slightly bigger wrist, but it should fit her.  The average size is 7 1/2   It's lovely and so shiny!  It's my younger sister's birthday but I want my other sister to have a bracelet too.

Respected Contributor

@songbird  I'm so glad that you're thrilled with the bracelets you recently received in the mail Smiley Very Happy.  You're such a wonderful and thoughtful sister to get those three beautiful bracelets to wear amongst you and your two sisters Smiley HappyHeart.  I have a big sister and a little sister and we're all 2 years apart and you've inspired me to start looking into getting gifts that my sisters and I can have to celebrate our sisterhood! .Smiley Happy I remember watching the presentation of the bracelets that you got on QVC TV and they're so pretty and sparkly- really elegant and you and your sisters will treasure them and get many compliments. So lovey! 

Regular Contributor

Both bracelets are beautiful! Dies anyone know if you can wear Ultrafine earrings with sensitive ears? I'm allergic to every metal except 24k and platinum!
Honored Contributor

@Marciirene wrote:
Both bracelets are beautiful! Dies anyone know if you can wear Ultrafine earrings with sensitive ears? I'm allergic to every metal except 24k and platinum!

@Marciirene 

Usually it's the nickel alloy in the silver (to make it harder) that is the irritant.  Ultrafine doesn't use nickel in any of their pieces.

BTW, before I realized what the allergic reaction was, every time I'd buy new earrings I would first cover the posts or hooks with a couple coats of clear nail polish to protect from any irritant.    It worked.

Respected Contributor

@songbird I bought the star one and excited to get it!

Respected Contributor

I got the heart one yesterday and a initial pendent.unfortunletly the necklace was so tangled I had to send back..I did ask for a replacement