Trusted Contributor

Today, it's their 24 hour Gem Event on HSN.   Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

This will be an enjoyable day for me Smiley Happy   I love Jay King and Colleen Lopez.  I just have to turn up the willpower to not buy!!!   

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal  I went through a period of my life when I bought more jewelry than I was wearing much.  Just having so many pieces annoyed me, so in the last 8 years I have rarely bought any and what I did buy was more trendy than valuable.

Now when I watch a jewelry show, I sit with a box of my own and choose pieces that I haven't even seen for months or even a couple of years.  Some I wear and some of those go immediately into my thrift box.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops I am guilty of that too!  I am going to try that method today, thanks for your input.....

you just may have saved me Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

It looks like tomorrow is all-day jewelry on QVC.  Seems like we just finished one of those days.  I didn't watch all day but thought it was tedious and very boring.  I guess I'm like @millieshops  and will shop out if my own jewelry boxes.  What I've got is heavier, more substantial, prettier than what they show. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 I'm with you. While I enjoy looking at jewelry and sometimes buying it, most of the time these days what QVC offers doesn't really fit what I am looking to buy.

Of course I bought the Carolyn Pollack necklace a week or so ago but I found that by accident. 

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24    I imagine you'll get a lot of use out of that necklace.  I know it would go with many things I own. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

It looks like tomorrow is all-day jewelry on QVC.  Seems like we just finished one of those days.  I didn't watch all day but thought it was tedious and very boring.  I guess I'm like @millieshops  and will shop out if my own jewelry boxes.  What I've got is heavier, more substantial, prettier than what they show. 

@Kachina624   Thanks for the heads up!

I am a fan of Affinity.

Of the few tiny diamond earrings I have, they are fabulous.

So I will watch.

However, I'm never an all-day watcher. That would, indeed, bore me.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624   What I purchased years ago is much better quality and I paid less money.