Contributor

I loved the gold selections today. At last some real weighty pieces. I've read so many complaints about Bronzo and plated silver from people who swear they would pay more if only qvc offered quality pieces. Well, now we have some, but I see no acknowledgement on these forums. Puzzling... what's the problem do you think?

Honored Contributor

There was a lengthy string of posts in January when Q brought back a few pieces of Imperial Gold.  I purchased the bracelet and posted about it.

I wish I could acknowlege more but am waiting to see if this lasts.  It's been 10 years since Q offered quality mid priced gold jewelry so a couple of shows this year are great but not enough to make me jump up and down.  I'll get excited and post once I see that they bring in more pieces in the mid price range.... somewhere between their cheap, flimsy junk and Arte d'Oro.  

Honored Contributor

@bachspal wrote:

I loved the gold selections today. At last some real weighty pieces. I've read so many complaints about Bronzo and plated silver from people who swear they would pay more if only qvc offered quality pieces. Well, now we have some, but I see no acknowledgement on these forums. Puzzling... what's the problem do you think?

I am still kind of waiting for Black Hills Gold shows, if not here maybe another channel.

Honored Contributor

I am watching a gold show on the channel I buy from. This is beautiful. I guess it's time to find something I like and get a piece.

Contributor

Re: GOLD JEWELRY PROGRAMS

[ Edited ]

Prices for 14K on QVC  are insane!! I didn't buy gold here  in years, but purchased small hoop earrings for $215 last month.... They weigh ONLY 2  grams !!!!!! Crazy !!!! I kept them only because they are perfect match to one of my rings... Otherwise I stick with eBay !! Great finds ! Super deals on  14K and 18K there !!!

Contributor

Re: GOLD JEWELRY PROGRAMS

[ Edited ]

P.S. I won't be buying even silver here anymore, because they got rid of  the only two designers that I love - Scott Kay and Michael Dawkins....