Honored Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Have A Favorite Piece of QVC Jewelry? Here's Mine:

I forgot I have a lovely black hills gold ring with 3 amazing dimonique stones and a black hills gold band.  I really enjoyed the black hills gold shows and I loved the Barbara Bixby presentations they were so elegant espcially when Lisa hosted them.  Jewelry shows were so nice to watch.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I have a beautiful Judith Ripka Monaco ring that I cherish!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Frequent Contributor

@amyb wrote:

Haven't found a pic of my Affinity heart ring, but did find my BB garnet...still love this ring.

Can you describe the Affinity Diamond Heart Ring? I'll post a picture for you.

Respected Contributor

Jewelry lovers, you're in for a treat. I went searching for the QVC Cartier-style bracelet because I couldn't get the details to photograph well, and I found it-- in my own post 4 years ago on Cartier  bracelets 😅. I even photographed it on the same table, but the secret was apparently to place it in a box. That must've cut the reflection, allowing the white gold "screws" to show against the yellow gold. You can just read the entire post lol:Screenshot_20240107-231159.png

What worries you masters you.
Frequent Contributor

@MoonladyIt looks like J-50199.

ScreenShot-2024-01-020.jpg

Valued Contributor

@sandy53 wrote:

My favorite QVC jewelry pieces are my Eternagold hoop earrings.  I wear a pair nearly everyday.  I have several of different sizes.  They balance well in my ears and shine like they are new.  Great quality.

I have a pair of Eternagold dangle leverbacks that I still wear a lot. I think they were only $40 when I bought them. Man, it's hard to even find leverbacks in gold today. 

Respected Contributor

@Pyrite2616 That's it! Except mine is 8" and 13.6 grams. The 7½" must've sold out lol. You can see how the white/yellow gold contrast doesn't show up well in that photo; it was challenging for me to get a good one, too. It's such a nice detail, I'm sure the online presentation was great.

I'm really enjoying seeing and reading about everyone's favorites.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Several of 18K bracelets during The Elagance of 18K shows.  Actually I have much better pieces from the ShopNBC days.  My Omega 38 grams 18K is the heaviest 18K I own.  Still looks as good as the day I got it.

Trusted Contributor

I have a nailhead two-tone sterling link bracelet, stamped Italy 925 Milor, that was my mom's.  I'm pretty sure she got it from QVC but I don't have any information about it.  The links are polished sterling silver with gold-plated nailheads, has a box clasp with a safety figure-eight clasp on the side.  Very pretty sleek design.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pyrite2616 wrote:

@amyb wrote:

Haven't found a pic of my Affinity heart ring, but did find my BB garnet...still love this ring.

@Pyrite2616 wrote:

@amyb wrote:

Just a simple 14k setting, and a puffed Champagne Diamond heart. No diamonds down the band, no halo around the heart. If I can I'll take a pic of it and post it.

It was purchased around circa 2005-2008ish