Respected Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Have A Favorite Piece of QVC Jewelry? Here's Mine:

My favorite QVC gold jewelry piece is a pair of 14kt gold  EternaGold Wedding Band Style Hoop Earrings, 1-inch round and about 1/4 inch wide.  I think they were a TSV.  I paid around $65.00 for them, about 25 years ago.

I'd never be able to afford them at today's prices.

Respected Contributor

My favorite QVC jewelry piece is probably my Judith Ripka gold and diamond ring--just stunning, and so well made. I also have a lovely gold, ruby and diamond bracelet she created.

I have some great Eternagold bangles--(those were the days), a lovely Imperial Gold bracelet, and a few other special pieces of jewelry with gold coins.

Yes, I am happy with all I purchased, and yes, I missed out on a lot as well, but nowadays gold and diamond prices are just too extreme!

Enjoy your treasures!

Respected Contributor

@Pyrite2616 wrote:

@MoonladyIt looks like J-50199.

ScreenShot-2024-01-020.jpg

I also have a nailshead bracelet I purchased from the Q that is very similar to this one.  But it is all yellow, polished, 14kt gold, and  I paid about $100.00 for it over 20 years ago.  I think Kathy Levine talked me into it!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

When Amy released/designed her 2-3-4 ct. Diamonique rings, I purchased the oval stone w/ an eternity band. They are dead ringers for my wedding set and that's what I travel with instead of my diamonds.

I also purchasd a few pair of Diamonique studs of various sizes back in the day when they were set in Platinum Clad.

Esteemed Contributor

That's a beautiful ring @amyb. I don't have that one but I did buy one of her rings in iolite. I wear that a lot.

Another favorite is a pair of gold hoop earrings - they are from one of the Italian gold shows years ago. They are a "fat" hoop so there of gold there. I know when I bought them I thought, geez I'm paying a lot of $ but with the price of gold now, nope I got a bargain and I enjoy them so that made it worth it to me.

Honored Contributor

I have so much jewelry now--- that I don't remember any special pieces from here. In the early days, when gold was in the low hundreds per oz, I bought tons of it, on the special gold days QVC had--the gold rushes that is--same with silver---TONS of silver. I sold and got a good  amount of $$ when gold hit $1200 an oz --got more $$ when I sold it then what I spent on it. Same with silver to  a lesser degree. I still have alot now too. My fave is not from the Q but from JTV--is a songle south sea golden pearl pendant,  in gold, with moissinite stones on the bale--gorgeous ---and then my DD just gave me a grape garnet in rose gold--a necklace--for this past Xmas. 

Honored Contributor

That would be my Robert Lee Morris tablet ring and the matching pendant.  Very heavy polished ss.  I bought them 15 maybe 20 years ago and I still love and wear them.  

Esteemed Contributor

it's a fun topic @amyb I thought of another favorite after I had posted. I have a cuff from Judith Ripka - all real stones, no DMQ. It's citrine and chrome diopside. I call it my sunflower cuff since that is always what I think of when I wear it. 

Honored Contributor

My RLM sterling crosses bracelet is a favorite of mine. I wear it often. It was a gift from my husband. 

I love my set of Lee Sands bead bracelets. I wear those a lot in Spring & Summer. 

I also had an Epiphany platinum clad Diamonique band ring. I wore that on my right hand ring finger every day, but the knuckle on that finger has swollen so it doesn't fit anymore. 

I haven't bought any QVC jewelry in years. 

Esteemed Contributor

@DottieBlue 

The braceley that you posted with nail heads looks like a replica of the very expensive Cartier  nail head  18K gold

" Love " Juste un Clou bracelet. bracelet from around 1971 . 

Funny because on ShopHq  they were talking abt the same Cartier bracelet  and  they went onto say how the jewelry designer , Aldo Cipullo , showed the design to one jewerly house that rejected the design so he went to Cartier and history was made.