Super Contributor

Did anyone get Chuck's hoops?

Beautiful gemstone hoops on Shop - with clickerbacks - that way you can never lose them - I got the amethyst in small and med. and the white topaz in med. -

Frequent Contributor

Re: Did anyone get Chuck's hoops?

I caved on the rhodalite medium. If they are as nice in person as they looked on TV I will be hoping to pick up othet colors..such as the amethyst. I find his quality inconsistent and with a price tag of 79.00 we'll see.
Trusted Contributor

I so wanted the amethyst and garnet, but I did NOT like the dark rhodium settings he used for both of them. Why does he have to set some of his gemstones in the dark rhodium settings? I don't find it attractive at all, not to mention it does nothing for the color of the gemstones.

Honored Contributor

I thought they looked nice on tv but didn't order. Look forward to hearing your reviews.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

I continued on my spinel jag and bought them in med. I would have picked small, but they were sold out. I worry about losing earrings all the time, so seldom wear them. These will bring me out of my anxiety excuse.

Honored Contributor

I got the rhodolite last time he was on, as a Christmas gift. They are very nice. It's going to be hard to give them away.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Nope, I got something better, his aquamarine two flower elongated ring. Love, love, love.

Respected Contributor

Enjoy your earrings, ladies! I am really trying to draw the line with my jewelry purchases and I really like MV new SB hoops,too expensive though...
Super Contributor

I agree - his quality is inconsistent but when an item is good - it is really good - I have to wear clickerbacks because I subconsciously play with my hoop hearing and always unhook and lose them.

I think he said he did not use black rhodium this time because his customers asked him not to.

When I get them I will post to let you know how they are.

Congrats on the aqua ring - I wanted it but it sold out so fast

Valued Contributor

I got the large size in white topaz, citrine, peridot and rhodolite. I look forward to seeing them. I have the "big daddy" black spinel hoops already, and they are gorgeous and well made.