Respected Contributor

Did You Purchase Something on Gem Day?

I caved on Jai's new garnet ring, J434205, because I like the design, and it will go so well with my Jai garnet necklace and my multi-gem Rainbow Bridge cuff, and even with my Jai double leopard cuff with garnet eyes.

I also ordered the American West phosphosiderite cuff - J432447, and its matching ring, J434257. I had tried to resist those, but I truly love purple, and phosphosiderite is kind of exotic and uniquely pretty, in the world of purple stones, as an opaque gemstone. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Did You Purchase Something on Gem Day?

@Jersey Born        No, unfortunately nothing for me this gem day.

Honored Contributor

I forgot about it!!! Am so mad!!! Not that I would have bought anything--I have a TON already--but I do enjoy gem days--tried to watch a little during the finale--but Jane was there doing her Jane thing--had to turn the channel--

Respected Contributor

@Jersey Born No I did not purchase but I did watch Jeff Moseley's tanzanite show, very tempting too.

Respected Contributor

@cheriere - There will be many other Gem Days to enjoy, for sure! I am pretty much gemmed out at this point and should really just "shop" in my jewelry box. 

Respected Contributor

My cable was out so I could only watch online, @wagirl. The problem was just fixed today.  I needed a new cable box, which is weird, because it was relatively new.  There will be other gem shows or at least jewelry shows, this year. I am sure you were doing something more important with your time, anyway. 

Respected Contributor

@Jersey Born wrote:

@cheriere - There will be many other Gem Days to enjoy, for sure! I am pretty much gemmed out at this point and should really just "shop" in my jewelry box. 

That's what I need to do as well lol.  I have more jewelry than I'll ever wear already.  However, if a really, really, really great piece comes along I might have to cave.😂

Respected Contributor

@Estellee - Tanzanite is one of my favorite stones. Love that flash of magenta.

Respected Contributor

@Jersey Born wrote:

@Estellee - Tanzanite is one of my favorite stones. Love that flash of magenta.

@Jersey Born It is beautiful, wish I had bought one down in the caribbean years ago when they were plentiful and less costly.

Honored Contributor

JTV and Shop LC offer gorgeous tanzi, for a lot less money.  

Q's gems are way overpriced.