Esteemed Contributor

Re: Designer Jewelry Gallery.... Who is watching/buying?

What a pleasure to tune in and see jewelry!!  So enjoyable for a change, and on a weekend!!!

Trusted Contributor

It was nice to see Robert Lee Morris.  So many designers have left or no longer featured anymore.

Super Contributor

It is nice to see jewelry. Not sure how much I'll watch today. I don't want to be tempted. I already bought the Ripka rolling bracelet on clearance. I've always wanted it so I figured this was my last chance. 

Have they completely removed the John Hardy name from the JAI line?

Honored Contributor

Hagit is my absolute favorite.  But I was only able to catch the last half hour of her 8AM show this morning.  I did, however, buy her new pearl ring.  I was intrigued by the Kalos ring, but thought the stone sat higher than I would be comfortable with, so I passed.  It did look pretty, however. She is an absolute deight to watch!!!!  And I love her designs!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

MarieW, I purchased the 72 inch necklace as well, great buy as the 36 inch is just a few dollars less. Already own the bracelet, lucky to have purchased it on clearance. Hope we love it and its a keeper.

Honored Contributor

I will not be buying. And I think the TSV is a little pricey.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Valued Contributor

When temptation arises, I look at my jewelry from Bixby ,BJC,Cord,Hardy, and while some of today's design are beautiful ,the pieces I have are even more beautiful. .I am looking for some heart drop earring and  so for the online selection has not WOW me......but the day is young.........

Esteemed Contributor

I'd like to see that new JAI peacock ring!

Contributor

I really like the new RLM watch.  The thin band and large face is really in.  I was wondering how long it was going to be before the Q offered that conbination.  I really like the face of this one.  

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

Hagit is my absolute favorite.  But I was only able to catch the last half hour of her 8AM show this morning.  I did, however, buy her new pearl ring.  I was intrigued by the Kalos ring, but thought the stone sat higher than I would be comfortable with, so I passed.  It did look pretty, however. She is an absolute deight to watch!!!!  And I love her designs!

I love Hagit too. I have a few of her pieces and they're just beautiful.

The Kalos ring was gorgeous!! The sterling was substantial and the open work design was really pretty. Loved the color of the glass bead, BUT what killed the deal for me was like you said, it just sat up too high. Plus, even though I'm very careful with my jewelry, I would be afraid I would be constantly banging the bead on things. If the bead sat a little lower in the setting, or if she had used a flat stone, I would've jumped at this ring!!! Especially when the price was so great.