Connemara ring host is wearing on right hand

What is the item number for the ring on hosts right hand on the Rose of Tralee show 9/2/20 at 7am ?

QVC Customer Care

Re: Connemara ring host is wearing on right hand

Hi @nursegg I believe she is wearing J352599 Solvar Sterling Silver Green Aventurine with Marcasite Ring. Check it out!

Honored Contributor

I think aventurine is much prettier than  connamara marble for jewelry.  At least you will know what color stone you are getting.  There is a huge range of color in the marble, and you don't know what shade the Q is sending you.

Honored Contributor

Shade variance is the reason I quit ordering turquoise from QVC years ago.  They would show blue and I would get green.  I stuck with Carolyn Pollack for the few pieces I have, I never had a problem with her items.  I'm glad I'm not Irish, that Connemara stone turns me off.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@depglass wrote:

Shade variance is the reason I quit ordering turquoise from QVC years ago.  They would show blue and I would get green.  I stuck with Carolyn Pollack for the few pieces I have, I never had a problem with her items.  I'm glad I'm not Irish, that Connemara stone turns me off.  

Agree about connamara; not an attractive stone for jewelry.  I'm sure it's great in other applications, like coasters and other home goods. Rosary beads too!