Super Contributor

Sisters - I just purchased the CS Pastel cuff on Ebay for $81.00 and Free Shipping - Compared to what I paid for my Neutral Carnelian cuff I think this is a good price - Some of the newer things are starting to show up so hopefully we can all get a better price than on the Q - You think you got a decent price on clearance and then they add in S/H and Tax!! FO GET ABOUT IT!! I'm all about more bang for the buck!! Anyhow I wanted to share !!

CP just put up a new screen on her website - very pretty but no deals yet! Boy those Veronica Benally earrings are gorgeous up close and personal like that --Didn't realize they were a match for my Butterfly pendant - Like you Stoney - I'm really "matchy matchy" - sometimes I hate it - when I have something that I know will go fine - but NO - I'm not satisfied until I get the "matchy Matchy" - like the Cascades bracelet - I have the white agate Sincerely FAb bracelet which should be fine - but I had to have the matching cuff - I do so love the Cascades collection and like someone said - every time there is a good deal out there - it's gone-- so there I go justifying another purchase!! Give me 50 jewelry lashes for that!! HA Ha --oh and thanks Jugs - I think it was Jugs - for cluing me in that blue chalcedony and blue agate are the same --should make my "matchy matchy:" a little easier anyway!! HA! Love you Sisters!!