Contributor

Beware When Q Has Computer Problems

Purchased the OTO and 3 watches in one of my orders at the end of her visit. When I checked out, the message was that there were computer issues that the Q was working on and to go ahead with the order and when the problems were corrected, all EP's and shipping specials would be applied toward purchases. Well, my order went through and it looked ok. Then, I double checked again, and everything except one watch on waitlist was gone. Not on order, not on waitlist, but completely gone. Now I don't usually write down order numbers, I just go back and check my order to find out the status. This time, there's nothing. Now the 18" OTO is sold out as of the time of the order and when I ordered it, it was available and should have been on it's way. Not now it isn't. As for the silicone watches, two are not availble to order and one made its way to the waitlist. So now I have no items coming to me that were available when I put the order through, and only 1 item on waitlist and 2 others out of stock for now. Called CS and they were working on it and I requested that I should have had those items, but, since the problem was on the Q's end, they should honor the prices and EP's and they said yes. Still waiting for reply from the Q, and although it may take a little work, I should have the necklace and watches by next year. Not relying on them for Christmas gift at this point. Don't know if any others had the same issue, but, it may be a good idea to double check to see if all your orders are going through without any snags. At this point, I think all the purchases for JR caused them some major issues at the end of the night and unfortunately it may take a little time for this to get worked out. Pug