Super Contributor

Re: Anyone interested in Xavier Absolute?

On 1/14/2014 depglass said:

Who is selling the Downton Abbey Collection? I just want to view it.

Google "1928 jewelry", they have the whole trademarked line. PBS are selling a limited part of the range.

Regular Contributor

On 1/14/2014 depglass said:

Who is selling the Downton Abbey Collection? I just want to view it.

The best place with the largest selection is http://www.shoppbs.org/ - right from the PBS source of ""Downton Abbey"".

Super Contributor

Downtown Abbey pieces are also being offered through Bedbathandbeyond and have to say the prices aren't ridiculous, e.g., $19.99-$30.00. I still would rather have a Xavier piece at a slightly higher price that's not a mystery metal, but that's my preference.

Trusted Contributor

I picked up two of his rings after Christmas on clearance, and wow, the quality was superb. They were believable in size, and the detail work of the setting took my breath away.

Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Respected Contributor

I like the concept and have purchased some of this line for gifts. They were well received by the recipient. I don't think they look exactly like original designs I have seen in the antique market. The stone sizes seem off and exaggerated which is a turn off to me. If they had made them more realistic I would buy many of their earrings to go with pendants I have no earrings to wear with them.

Super Contributor

I've never watched this show before ... lots of pretty things.

I would have ordered the $18 ring if I weren't too lazy to get off the couch.

Trusted Contributor

Love Xavier Absolute, have several pieces and treasure each one, they are very well designed with the detail work that goes into each piece and the vintage feel is so nice, reminds of pieces my Grandmother had.