Trusted Contributor

A new Find I wanted to share about Jewelry!

Many of you may already know about gemporia dot com but I did not until I was in Texas for three weeks and their prices are fabulous and the quailty is remarkable.  If you have direct tv you will find the channel but you can watch the auctions on your computer.  I love this company and the service is fabulous and shipping is $4.95 if you buy one item or wait 22 hours and buy 10 more............who has gotten pieces of jewelry from Gemporia dot com?  I love them.  I will not buy anywhere else and look at the outlet under $50.........their 10kt gold is beautiful.  I was like NO 10kt but it looks like 14kt.  Not like the HSN 10kt. Anyway it comes to you so nicely.  Please share.

Honored Contributor

Re: A new Find I wanted to share about Jewelry!

What channel on Direct TV? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Oh I wish I knew but I think it is also under Rocks TV...........just google gemporia dot com and you should find the information. They just had the most beautiful sterling sliver purples stone on for $29.99 and it it real.............I know you can find it.........go to their site first and maybe you can find the channel.

Trusted Contributor

This place is unreal I can't believe it.  Stones I have never heard of and they know their jewelry they buy the stones and metals and make their own jewelry.  They ship from all over the world and it is within two weeks.  I have bought some yellow stone that was so beautiful for $15 and it had been almost $225..........really........and if you tell someone about them and they order you get $15 off for every new customer my sister was one.  I need to find my code so I can get $15 off but whom ever buys get $15 off right then so both parties win.

Trusted Contributor

ON their site now gemporia dot com has the most beautiful pieces today from pinnk sapphire to Opal and it goes on and on.........prices are great but be sure and know that some of the rings are thin in band which is good for me and some of the stones are small so be sure to check the stone size. I just got a ring that was 0.79 kt so that is not even one KT but it is a beautiful stone.  Anyway I know we women love jewelry and this is a great place to buy when you are on a strict budget.  Stay fabulous.

Honored Contributor

I think it is channel 283 on DIrect TV. Watched it for a few minutes and was not impressed. Will not watch again.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Contributor

Gemporia is on Direct TV. Channel 263. I've watched them but haven't bought anything yet. I was watching for a little while the other night when they were showing Morganite. They had several really pretty rings and necklaces in 10kt and 14kt  for under $200. I would like to see them offer value pay. That will really help them get more customers. I noticed that the liquidation channel, which is on channel 226, has started offering value pay.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you Ilovehummingbirds!!!!  I had never heard of that site and I don't get that channel, but went to their website and placed an order for a 16" black spinel faceted bead necklace and a 16" faceted bead garnet necklace!  I had ordered a garnet bead necklace from HSN, and I do like it, but I only got it because I couldn't find one that was 16" (the one from HSN is 50").  I love 16" necklaces and was sooo excited to be able to get these. And I will return the 50" to HSN since I have only had it a couple of weeks.  JTV has faceted black spinel necklaces, but not in the 16" length.  Thanks again!!!  Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

Wanted to also say that their customer service is top notch!!  When I chatted with a rep on-line, she was so helpful!  Hopefully they ship fast too.