Respected Contributor

Ok, I ordered a 19" yellow Eternagold chain.  Several days later it said backordered.  I ordered 2 Milor 20" white gold chains and checked the status today and they said backordered!  Called CS and the guy said vendors say they have so many and then run out but he had never seen it happen to one customer 3 times!  That made me feel terrific!  Did he offer me anything for my trouble, No sir.  I don't think this is very good customer service so I'll cancel my other orders.

Guess I should get back in the habit of going to a store and bringing home what I want.

Frequent Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

Ok, I ordered a 19" yellow Eternagold chain.  Several days later it said backordered.  I ordered 2 Milor 20" white gold chains and checked the status today and they said backordered!  Called CS and the guy said vendors say they have so many and then run out but he had never seen it happen to one customer 3 times!  That made me feel terrific!  Did he offer me anything for my trouble, No sir.  I don't think this is very good customer service so I'll cancel my other orders.

Guess I should get back in the habit of going to a store and bringing home what I want.

I am starting to feel the Q is spreading themself Thin or someting is wrong.  I had severa Orders of clothing that took more them 2 weeks to ship and there were lots of people on here saying the same thing.  I ordered a Barbara Bixby Ring more then 2 weeks ago and it has been i Back order Twice and in Process twice and now back in back order.  I am getting tired of the Wait.  I am not sure wha the Problem is.

Honored Contributor

I'm wondering if shipping problems have something to do with vacation schedules.  I had one Evine top take one week before it left the warehouse.  Very unusual for them.