Trusted Contributor

Jay King TS for 05-22-17

[ Edited ]

Jay King Mongolian Mist Turquoise Nugget 36" Sterling Silver Necklace for $129.95 with free S&H

BONUS BUY
SAVE BIG ON SELECT ITEMS WITH THE PURCHASING POWER OF BONUS BUY WHEN YOU:
  • Buy the qualifying item(s) at regular price. (meaning buy this TS necklace)
  • Receive the BONUS BUY discount of 10% for each additional quantity of either the same item or a different qualifying item ordered on the same day.

Look for the BONUS BUY message on each product detail page while shopping to recognize items that are eligible for the BONUS BUY discount. HSN selects certain items within its inventory for a special multi-quantity discount. You will be charged the full amount for the first eligible item you purchase. Then you will receive a discounted price for each additional quantity of that same item or different qualifying item that you purchase.

This offer is good on orders placed on the same day only. You will see the savings amount reflected in your Shopping Bag for qualified orders.

This offer may not be combined with coupons, but can be combined with Buy More & Save and Free Shipping & Handling offers. Offer pertains to purchases initiated online and cannot be combined with HSNtv orders and related TV shipping offers. Returns for items purchased with a BONUS BUY discount will be refunded the discounted amount and not the full amount, unless all applicable items are returned. HSN reserves the right to change or terminate this offer at any time. BONUS BUY items are not eligible for the 30-day price guarantee.

When I checked,  my favorites list, every Jay King item I had in my list, including clearance priced items, was eligible for the additional 10% off as long as I purchased the TS.

Jay King Mongolian Mist Turquoise Nugget 36" Necklace

Respected Contributor

Re: Jay King TS for 05-22-17

@vickie25:

You have great eyes! I just bought that necklace; I adore turquoise and cannot wait to have a 36" strand! Elegant and yet, with a tee shirt and jeans, totally delicious.

Expect it to sell out within the hour, especially since Jay said he didn't have much.

Honored Contributor

Love the 36" length with closure which makes it so versatile. Also love turquoise & have a nice collection.  Enjoy @1Professor @vickie25

Instead, I picked up the long amethyst strand $60 and earrings $20. Great price points & will look great with denim, white shirts & tunics as well as the Iman blue leopard TS dress that has purple accents. 

Jay King Amethyst Bead Sterling Silver 36" Necklace
493-285
Jay King Amethyst Bead 36" Necklace
Jay King Amethyst Bead Sterling Silver Drop Earrings
495-724
Jay King Amethyst Bead Sterling Silver Drop Earrings

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl: That was an AMAZING deal on the amethyst! Congratulations. Savor!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like his chunky gemstone jewelry. The tanzanite necklace is stunning as is this amber/turq.  Hope the amethyst pieces that I bought are a true purple tone. 

Some great buys for real gemstones - prices better than many of the costume bead jewelry pieces sold at Q. 

Jay King 5-Strand Amber and Turquoise 18" Sterling Silver Necklace
532-871
Jay King 5-Strand Amber and Turquoise 18" Necklace

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

I bought that amber necklace, too. It is great.  I really didn't need it but darn it was just too much fun to look at to NOT buy it.

Valued Contributor

I really like the V inlay necklace in lapis and in the turquoise.  I think it is way over priced, but it is the only item really tempting me, this visit. 

Valued Contributor

I almost bought that tuq and amber necklace last night, but I don't think I would get much wear out of it.  Enjoy your necklace, it is beautiful. 

Honored Contributor

This is also very pretty

Jay King Malachite and Anhui Turquoise Bead Sterling Silver 18" Necklace
512-627
Jay King Malachite and Anhui Turquoise Bead Necklace

Respected Contributor

I stayed away from Jay the last 2 times that he was on. I love to listen to him and think he is a super nice guy. He acts almost teenage like when he talks about his adventures. I think he is the real deal and really goes to the places he says he goes to. I have those watch TS that he had last year in the pink opal and the Lapis. I love those watches.