Honored Contributor

J284216 IM Ceramic Floral Watch

I've had this watch for a couple of years now, it is still available on clearance for a crazy price in black and brown.

I took mine to a watch repair place last week to have some links removed (along with a bunch of other watches from QVC) and he was very impressed with the quality of this watch when he picked it up and started working with it.

I love mine (I have the yellow) and have nothing to compare it to as it's my only ceramic watch, so I'm happy to see that it is a quality item. 

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Re: J284216 IM Ceramic Floral Watch

@VaBelle35Thank you for your post.  I just ordered the chocolate watch - great price.

I have the original IM ceramic in white and I love it. 

Honored Contributor

Re: J284216 IM Ceramic Floral Watch

bought two of these two years ago for my daughters. one was graduating from college, one from high school. i bought the watches in black and in white. they loved them. i paid full price for them and they have been well worth it. they took them to a fine jeweler that we deal with so that links could be removed. they have taken them since then for batteries also. would definitely purchase again for gifts at this great price.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein