Esteemed Contributor

I was looking at Zulily this morning...and if you look at their, "Thanksgiving Ready: Decor and Outdoor"...you'll find many adorable things, ALSO many of the Truck items...different colors of trucks, w/pumpkins  etc!!!! Enjoy! I have several things in my cart...keep in mind they don't ship right away..(I'm expecting a darling rustic wall pocket today!)...ALSO, they now take the Q card!!!! Woman Very Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Re: Zulily! MORE TRUCKS!!!!!

@emmysmom wrote:

I was looking at Zulily this morning...and if you look at their, "Thanksgiving Ready: Decor and Outdoor"...you'll find many adorable things, ALSO many of the Truck items...different colors of trucks, w/pumpkins  etc!!!! Enjoy! I have several things in my cart...keep in mind they don't ship right away..(I'm expecting a darling rustic wall pocket today!)...ALSO, they now take the Q card!!!! Woman Very Happy

@emmysmom  I almost posted pictures, but if the truck isn't red, I don't, lol, but I have seen a lot of red truck ornaments, pillow, etc.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Zulily! MORE TRUCKS!!!!!

@mousiegirl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@emmysmom  I almost posted pictures, but if the truck isn't red, I don't, lol, but I have seen a lot of red truck ornaments, pillow, etc.

Whatever the color...they're sure popular..last year too! Woman Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West