Esteemed Contributor

What's going n with shipping !!!

I've had a bracelet that I bought from the Vicenza show on the 24 th and it is still in process. !!  The edd is stated as 10/2 which is today!  I called about it and was told nothing could be done and if it doesn't show shipped by the end of next well give cs another call .....WHAT?!

Super Contributor

Re: What's going n with shipping !!!

I too have had a piece of jewelry IN PROCESS for days.  I have been toying with the idea of cancelling and reordering thinking that maybe there is a computer problem with the ordering process.  I am usually happy with the swiftness of QVC's shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

I know what you mean I was thinking the same exact thing about cancel and then reorder , it may be quicker.  Usually like you I am happy with how fast items ship.  This is kind of crazy being a whole week !

Frequent Contributor

I to have had ordering problems.. I recently purchased a 300.00 dollar camera that showed up three weeks after ordering with soot and ash all over the box and label.  I have no idea what happened to this package but its going back.  It looks like it was in a fire or something.  I called Customer service and they told Me to call UPS!!  They never even offered to help fix the issue.

Respected Contributor

The customer service reps used to be one of the best things about QVC.  They were always cheerful and willing to help.  Now, they seem to have been instructed to be unhelpful robots who delay any action by at least 30 days.  I guess they think you will forget about a problem by then?

Esteemed Contributor

The old gray mare aint what she use to be.

Guessing Q is understaffing they are not crushing the world in profits and it all about the kill, not the customers.

Frequent Contributor

Have been waiting for an order for Bare Minerals.. Was shipped Sept.23....... today is Friday Oct. 2.....I live in Texas and the order still seems to be in North Carolina... I plan to go to my Ulta and just buy what I need. Have waited way too long!!! Ridiculous!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I know what you mean I was thinking the same exact thing about cancel and then reorder , it may be quicker.  Usually like you I am happy with how fast items ship.  This is kind of crazy being a whole week !

In my experience of late, they won't let you cancel (or even make a change to the order). They immediately put the order into "in process" and say therefore there is nothing the can do about it.  I placed an order and the same day asked if I could change to another size. They said it was "in process" so no changed could be made. When did that order, which they couldn't amend, ship out? EIGHT DAYS LATER.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

I have to admit... I have been getting packages (not necessarily the Q) covered in dust and dirt... WHAT???

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

In my experience of late, they won't let you cancel (or even make a change to the order). They immediately put the order into "in process" and say therefore there is nothing the can do about it.  I placed an order and the same day asked if I could change to another size. They said it was "in process" so no changed could be made. When did that order, which they couldn't amend, ship out? EIGHT DAYS LATER.

@gardensla  ITA.  Recently, I tried to cancel an order just hours after placing it and none of the cancel options would allow me to do that.  It didn't ship for days either.