Respected Contributor

Re: What's a Good Plug In Room Air Freshner

On 1/19/2014 Gooday said:
On 1/18/2014 Retired08 said:

I don't know if you have tried Glade plug ins, but I love them. You can get the clean scents and they aren't overpowering, but they work. I have the BBW's in our bedroom but they just don't seem to work well for us. The Wallflower itself doesn't seem to last and they are just too expensive to keep replacing.

I like the Glade and buy up my favorite scents. I had a friend come into my house once to let the dog out and she told my husband later that she didn't know what I did, but our house smelled so good that she didn't want to leave. She said she looked all around looking for what smelled so good.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Me Too! I think it's called Fresh something or other. I also like the Lilac and Vanilla for our bedroom.

I also like Yankee Candle brand but they are just too da@ned expensive.

Oh gosh! That vanilla is wonderful for the kitchen. I always want to bake{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

My daughter likes the lavender for her bedroom. (She is into the "spa" scent) I always try to buy extra for her apartment.

Honored Contributor

I agree that the scentsy scents as well as the melts from walmart, work well, both have nice scents that last quite a while.

I have not had good luck with the plug ins that come preloaded....I noticed a spot on the wall above where the plug in had been plugged in the wall, such as glade, etc.

Respected Contributor

I guess I will try Glades again, maybe it was the scent that didn't throw off enough. I have found that with candles also. Some have more throwing power than others. Thanks all for your help.

Esteemed Contributor

febreeze noticables

Respected Contributor

I've been using Glade. I really like them. I used to use the more expensive ones from Bath and Body works but Glade is so much better.