Honored Contributor

Re: Wassup Dennis

[ Edited ]

@chlema wrote:

@stevieb I went to our Home Goods store a few weeks ago.  They had someone stationed outside counting the number of people who went in.  I don't know what their numbers were but it was so easy to shop with limited amount of people there.  There were arrows and for the most part people were abiding by them.  

@chlema Interesting the different experiences. I live near several TJX stores and while I used to be a regular visitor, I haven't been in months. One of the Home Goods stores is literally 'up the street' and I've been tempted a few times but haven't been so don't know how vigilant they're being. I'm sort of surprised at the situation Spurt described because TJX was so very vehement about shutting down completely for months. They wouldn't even sell via their website and once the websites went back up, they were even limiting selling hours via website... I had also heard many locations were hurting for merchandise and I can vouch for the fact that the TJ Maxx website offerings are rather pitiful right now... I guess this is their big season and some stores are going all in to make up for those months of earning nothing... Glad your store was operating sensibly...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...