Esteemed Contributor

nothing that interested me .  The one thing I might have though wasn't presented ,  the orchid with the silver vase , never shown .  The rest of the show was just same o,e same ole ...

Respected Contributor

Re: Valerie’s shows yesterday

Nothing tempted me but I always like to see what she does with her things. Seems she does too much faux mercury glass items now. I got some (3) during her Christmas shows, which are beautiful, but I have a small house and not much room for many of them. I prefer to purchase my "silk" flower things locally so I can see the details. Looking forward to her spring shows that are supposed to be in store.

Valued Contributor

I've enjoyed Valerie's shows for as long as she's been on QVC. And I have tons of items I love. But yesterday I started watching the show with Mary Beth and the same word kept coming to me over and over. The word was gaudy. I had little interest in what was presented. Woman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

@PansyBoo wrote:

I've enjoyed Valerie's shows for as long as she's been on QVC. And I have tons of items I love. But yesterday I started watching the show with Mary Beth and the same word kept coming to me over and over. The word was gaudy. I had little interest in what was presented. Woman Frustrated

Her style is very country, Q's Miss Hobby Lobby. 

Respected Contributor

I was interested in the leaping bunnies on a stand & wanted more info, instead the host entertained herself with her duck pond story....Good grief.

Esteemed Contributor

Nothing interesting this year. I felt last year's products were much nicer. I bought the blue toile bunnies and birds; plus the crystal candle holders. This year felt like items I could find at Michael's. 

Trusted Contributor

I always enjoy VPH shows.  I purchased the tulip teardrop.  First of all it was beautiful but the price was right too.  I did like the bunnies on the stands but I would want them in brown.  I had to have the last show "on mute" as the host was just rediculously frantic as usual.  (stories ad nauseum about mom, dad, daughters, cardinals, lunches, dinners etc....who cares)  

On a lighter note....my town just had the opening on Michaels Crafts this morning and they have beautiful tulip bundles for $4.99.  Going back first thing tomorrow to pick up some.  Store was way too crowded for me and the check out line was half the length of the store.  I had gone over to see if they would be having a fabric section, no, unfortunately.

Esteemed Contributor

oh lucky you about the new Michael's store opening up. I liked the tulip bundles but I'm trying to not buy more "things" when I already have an abundance!

I also liked the crackle glass spheres - very pretty colors but also something I don't need!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GinaV24 wrote:

oh lucky you about the new Michael's store opening up. I liked the tulip bundles but I'm trying to not buy more "things" when I already have an abundance!

I also liked the crackle glass spheres - very pretty colors but also something I don't need!

@GinaV24 I liked the crackle glass sphere too, in pink I think.

Trusted Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

Nothing interesting this year. I felt last year's products were much nicer. I bought the blue toile bunnies and birds; plus the crystal candle holders. This year felt like items I could find at Michael's. 

@Effie54    I agree... I just went to Hobby Lobby today.  They have a huge selection of similar items...and many more for Spring.  Their prices are much better.  I do like Valerie, but I'm finding much better bargains elsewhere.