Super Contributor

Re: VPH set of 3 Mercury Glass Spheres...

I agree, I love these! I have 2 sets. The green I got As Is and the blue I bought dirt cheap at the outlet. I had the blue outside in a basket of greens over the holidays under my covered porch. My door, shutters and outside lights were blue so they looked great together.
Respected Contributor

I just LOVE my spheres. I have amber, gold (as is pricing), & red. I have the amber on my hearth inside ceramic vases that a friend of mine makes (they are gorgeous!!) This color is my favorite- looks amazing with the earth tones & greenery in my family room. I'm going to be sad when the twinkle lights burn out some day!

The red color is pretty, but it isn't perfect. The smallest sphere is a true red, the middle one is red/orange, & the large is orange/red. It seems that the larger the sphere, the more washed out the red becomes.

Respected Contributor

On 1/15/2014 SHOPR said:

Marsha, I've sent you an email. But I will say that adding wcv2 to other more obvious keywords will usually result in a link using google. Q is quick to delete all info posted here on this subject. HTH!

Shopr, you are the best and brightest. Thank you so much!

Super Contributor

Shopr~ me too, me too! (smile) Can you send me an email, too? (I am the old rosehill) and should be on your list. Will check back tomorrow, as it is late.

Honored Contributor

For anyone interested, there are more blue, amber and purple available...don't know how many though...if it's just a few or restocked fully (H199995)...

Esteemed Contributor

Susan Louise, so sorry to sidetrack your Spheres thread.

rosehill, check your mail.

whitelinen & Marsha2003, you're welcome.

Carry on!

Wink

Respected Contributor

Keeping my red ones out to use as part of my dining room table decoration for valentines day. I put a flameless candle as part of the table scape and am hanging hearts from my chandelier.

Valued Contributor

I have the silver ones and just love them. So yesterday I ordered the ""as is"" red ones. I still have my silver ones on the coffee table and they look so good in the evening.

Honored Contributor

Another HU folks! I didn't want to start another thread for spheres...

ALL colors are now in stock...10 of them...including 2 new ones...lavender and pink! The only color missing from last year is chocolate...which might become avaiilable again toward fall...just guessing.

I wasn't going to order anymore spheres, but buckled under for one more set...

the lavender {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}