Honored Contributor

Re: V34575 - 6 Pc Compact Cordless Power Scrubber

@Venezia wrote:

@CareBears - I was thinking of the long-handled one because we have a big whirlpool tub and I can't clean it easily without getting in it!  So I thought the long-handled one would do the job.

I think you've convinced me.  I'm not sure I even want to wait for them to do another TSV; I feel a bout of spring cleaning coming on.  Smiley Happy

@Mominohio - Do you have vinyl siding?  I do and if it would also clean that, I'm really sold on it.

@Venezia

We have aluminum siding, the wide kind. We hand sanded and painted it several years ago and I'm really careful about cleaning it, as it was a huge back breaking job to get done. 

I didn't get to try it today, as it started to rain, but I will be testing it out as soon as the weather cooperates.

Respected Contributor

I got mine Monday and after charging it for about 17 hours, that blue light continued flashing.  Called QVC CS who told me to call the vendor.  They in turn had someone call me and told me to use it if it works, but if it didn't, call her back so it could be replaced, I think. The unit works and did a good job on the bathroom.  I just wish the brushes were a better quality.  I don't think they will last too long and I don't see myself buying the replacements as they're expensive with S&H.

Respected Contributor

I ordered this too. I already have the long handled one. One thing I noticed. I plugged mine in to charge overnight. The next morning the unit felt really warm, ugh. Wasn't too thrilled about that. The other one has never done that. Anyway, I'll charge it during the day I guess. That makes me a little nervous that it would overheat. 

I do think the short one one will be easier to use in sinks. I like the buffing pad too.  I actually had just cleaned the day it arrived so haven't used it yet. 

Trusted Contributor

I was eyeing that when it was the TSV but wondered how long the bristles would hold up and how sanitary it would be. I have a large walk in shower and that's what I would have liked to use it in. Still considering my options for the future. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Teddie I ordered the long handle one back in November of 2015 and I use mine at least twice a week, and my brushes are still fine no problems at all.  

Trusted Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@Teddie I ordered the long handle one back in November of 2015 and I use mine at least twice a week, and my brushes are still fine no problems at all.  

Thanks for that info, @CareBears   That helps a lot!

Honored Contributor

@Teddie wrote:

I was eyeing that when it was the TSV but wondered how long the bristles would hold up and how sanitary it would be. I have a large walk in shower and that's what I would have liked to use it in. Still considering my options for the future. 

For sanitation, just soak the brush head in a bleach/water solution OFF of the unit, for about 10 minutes, and it should be sanitary for the  next use. 

Trusted Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@Teddie wrote:

For sanitation, just soak the brush head in a bleach/water solution OFF of the unit, for about 10 minutes, and it should be sanitary for the  next use. 

Great advice, thanks @Mominohio !

Honored Contributor

I tried it in my shower area.  

Pros:

does a nice job getting tiles and grout "cleaner"

Cons (for me):

very hard to control one-handed due to grip issues

cleaner was all over me because had issues controlling it -       (extremely powerful spin.)

Soaking wet from rinsing shower

Im still debating what other uses & personally, my shower looked "no different" - my spouse cleans bathroom thoroughly every Sat. We wipe walls and tile after every shower.  Looks the same to me and hubby is "free" labor! 😉

Still on the fence for me YET it is a great item! My son got one for his boat - did a great job!