Esteemed Contributor

V34575 - 6 Pc Compact Cordless Power Scrubber

I received mine yesterday, and after letting it charge overnight I set about cleaning with it this morning!

I love this, I no longer have stength in my right arm so getting the white porcelain sink in the kitchen clean was getting nearly impossible, not anymore!  Along with Bio Cleaner (paste version) the sink looks brand new, Happy Dance, Happy Dance!

I cannot wait to tackle the windows, I am beyond happy with this purchase!

Honored Contributor

Re: V34575 - 6 Pc Compact Cordless Power Scrubber

Glad to hear you're happy with it.  I thought of getting it for general cleaning (sinks, tub, etc.) but wasn't sure how well it would hold up.  Also, I want the long-handled one, too.

Come back and let us know after you've used it for a while.  I'm still thinking of buying it!

Honored Contributor

I got mine a couple of days ago. So far I've just scrubbed my fiberglass shower with it. I tried with just water, and while it was ok, I wanted it cleaner so I used some Comet with it the second time and got good results.

I think these short ones are much better than the long handled ones. Simply the ability to handle it up close would seem to make it easier and more effective to use. 

Much less work that I usually have to expend on getting the shower clean, so I'm happy with it if I never find another use.

I'm going to try the microfiber pads and take it outside today on my siding on the house. I'll report back how that works.

Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia I have the long handle one as well, I use mine all the time and love it just as much as this one, I can no longer kneel to clean my shower and tub so the long handle one has really helped me for those hard to reach areas!

I also use the long handle one to clean the tile on the floors, just so many uses!

Honored Contributor

@CareBears - I was thinking of the long-handled one because we have a big whirlpool tub and I can't clean it easily without getting in it!  So I thought the long-handled one would do the job.

I think you've convinced me.  I'm not sure I even want to wait for them to do another TSV; I feel a bout of spring cleaning coming on.  Smiley Happy

@Mominohio - Do you have vinyl siding?  I do and if it would also clean that, I'm really sold on it.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Venezia My friend has a garden tub and uses the long one to clean it and she said she would not be without one now, just FYI!

I purchased mine way before it was a TSV, so I have had mine for awhile and still use it all the time!

Edit:  I think I should become their new spokesperson Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@CareBears - Thank you.  I really appreciate knowing that.  Off to order now!

Honored Contributor

When I first saw these power scrubbers advertised, I thought to myself, how lazy do you have to be??

But I purchased one and have talked several of my friends into purchasing one.   Why struggle, bend, stretch??   I can finish in less than half the time and I will clean every day, instead of putting it off "one more day".

Honored Contributor

I need one of these to clean our camper shower I think. I can't reach it all from outside so I have to get inside and by the time it is clean , I'm soaking wet! The CLR & a magic eraser do a good job but it would be so much better if I could do it from outside the shower door.

Honored Contributor

I have the long handle one and love it for cleaning the shower stall.  I have a short handle Black and Decker that I use for sinks and countertops.