Esteemed Contributor

Re: Transitional Living Space...

I would move the furniture and tables behind those sofas (especially on the left) to another room and push the couches out a bit.  

The colors are nice, seem mello enough.   I love the fireplace and windows but I would not want to dust those lamp chandeliers!

Honored Contributor

I like the bones of the room---crown molding, fireplace, window placement and drapes.  However, except for the chest, I dont like any of the other furniture in the room...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I don't care for the decor in this room. This is one of those rooms that I would want to take everything put and redecorate.

Honored Contributor

I like formal and elegant but this room lacks warmth.  You can have formal and it can be comfortable and inviting, I don't feel that with this room.  I would make some changes with the furnishings.

Esteemed Contributor

The mixture of furniture fabrics is strange, and that lone chair sitting on the right side doesn't seem to serve much purpose. It's a beautiful room, but the decor is just a bit strange for me.

Honored Contributor

NO, to it all!

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I like the grass cloth & fireplace.  Can't tell the rug pattern?

Everything else .. NOPE