Honored Contributor

Re: This Designer Admits to Being Obsessed with 💺 💺 💺

It would be OK with different chairs and 90% of them removed.

I like the coffee table but it could do some serious damage to legs.

The room is very masculine.

Honored Contributor

Well, he's right about his obsession!  I think this room would be nice for a sort of meeting room, board room, or just a room in your home for when you have a several people over. It looks rather "business like" to me.  Not my favorite but there are things I really do like about it.

Esteemed Contributor

It has a masculine vibe. I like the clean lines of the actual room, but it wouldn't be my style.

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono 

Hi All ~ I can't make out the emoji.......it looks like a blue ice skate to me.  Is that correct?

I like the couch in this room ~ The color and the lines of it call to me.

There are some other individual elements that I would enjoy in another setting: vase with flowers, striped throw, framed portrait (subject reminds me of Frida Kahlo)

Honored Contributor

Very masculine...engineer style.  Has a 1940's office feel about it.  Reminds me of someone who has control over his emotions.  

Honored Contributor

@Irish1210 wrote:

@lolakimono 

Hi All ~ I can't make out the emoji.......it looks like a blue ice skate to me.  Is that correct?

I like the couch in this room ~ The color and the lines of it call to me.

There are some other individual elements that I would enjoy in another setting: vase with flowers, striped throw, framed portrait (subject reminds me of Frida Kahlo)

@Irish1210 

It's a chair, LOL. 

Honored Contributor

I thought the portrait on the credenza was Daniel Webster, and I have readers on.  (!)

Is that a horseshoe crab shell on the wall?  Mighty big one!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono Awful. Cold, sterile, ugly furniture. Nothing comfy or welcoming which is how *I* decorate. A big yuck.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not liking this room at all. It’s just too much of a mish mash to me. Nothing really seems to go together. The only thing I could find that I like is the table under the window. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm still trying to figure out what the 'designer' is supposedly obsessed with... More to the point, if this room had an actual 'desginer', where did he or she get their credentials... Like @wilma, the only thing I like about it, well, sort of, is the table under the window... The room itself looks relatively large and airy and has potential... This looks like it might be an older apartment...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...