Honored Contributor

TSV Air Innovations fan, do you have it, how to clean it?

I was needing a new fan, and looking at the TSV. Does anyone have one like this in an earlier model? One of my biggest concerns with a fan is easy dis-assembly in order to clean the blades and the grates. I cannot stand a fan that you can't clean easily, as I do it several times each season. It needs to come apart easily and clean easy. Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks in advance.

Super Contributor

Re: TSV Air Innovations fan, do you have it, how to clean it?

Never clean my fans....they usually die before they get dirty!
Trusted Contributor

There are screws on the back to take apart for cleaning.

Regular Contributor

I purchased one about 5 years ago and like you I want to be able to clean fans. I found it difficult to do. Also, the fan only lasted 2 years which is really only what 6-7 months since it was only used in the summer.

Respected Contributor

I bought one several years ago and hated it. It barely moved the air, one of the side adjustments kept slipping and the metal pieces got pitted and icky within the first season. I threw it away. For me, it was a bad buy.

By the way, I agree with you about easy cleaning. If I can't take a fan apart to clean it, then I won't buy it. I never tried to take the Innovations apart because I disliked it and knew that I wouldn't continue to use it.