Honored Contributor

So, who has pics of their decorated lanterns to share?

I would love to see everyone's decorated lanterns, I can't do pics from my computer (and don't have my lantern decorated yet anyway), but would love some inspiration from all you talented ladies. I have to say, I was not all that happy with my attempt last year, and will be working on mine on Friday. Thanks in advance.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Re: So, who has pics of their decorated lanterns to share?

If you google "lanterns decorated for Christmas," many will come up, and I am sure you will be inspired.

Honored Contributor

Thanks mousiegirl, I know I can google for images, just thought someone might want to share.

Honored Contributor

On 11/26/2014 snickster said:

Thanks mousiegirl, I know I can google for images, just thought someone might want to share.

I am sure people will post after Thanksgiving.

Honored Contributor

hi ladies and Happy Thanksgiving!

Decorating a lantern sounds like fun, snickster! I would like to get mine spiffed up! If i do, I will post a picture!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving LTT, and to everyone.

Honored Contributor

I lanterns.

Honored Contributor

I have a bit of a Lantern addiction. I have many and really like all of them. I was just looking at Lantern Swags on Etsy. I just bought a beautiful 4' tall wood and glass lantern at Home Goods. Original price was $149.00 marked down to $49.00. I saw it and thought it was a mistake. There isn't a scratch on it. It is in perfect condition. I couldn't buy it fast enough.

Honored Contributor

On 11/28/2014 DREAMON said:

I have a bit of a Lantern addiction. I have many and really like all of them. I was just looking at Lantern Swags on Etsy. I just bought a beautiful 4' tall wood and glass lantern at Home Goods. Original price was $149.00 marked down to $49.00. I saw it and thought it was a mistake. There isn't a scratch on it. It is in perfect condition. I couldn't buy it fast enough.

OOh, DREAMON, that sounds wonderful. Would love to see a pic of it.

Last year I 'over decorated' mine, then couldn't seem to edit it down to the right proportion for the size of the lanterns. I am re-thinking what I do with them (3) this year.

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/28/2014 DREAMON said:

Lucky you!!! Enjoy it!