Esteemed Contributor

Re: Rattan, Blue and White in the Sunroom...

Oh, NO. NO. NO.  Have never cared for rattan, especially natural. If this was white rattan with blue cushions to match the blue/white, it might work - or even navy to give it some color, which accents of yellow or orange or red. 

As far as all of the blue/white pieces all together? WAY too many! The room is heavy at that end with large "stuff" which needs to be removed since it doesn't go with the rattan or Aisan decor.

Can't figure out what the decorator was going for with the two heavy wrought iron lanterns, the large mirror, etc. Wouldn't a simple oval mirror in the same color as white rattan have been much nicer? Too many different styles in a tiny space. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

I don’t mind the rattan chairs and sofa, but the rug & all those jars & vases have to go. The mirror is ok. I’m not loving the table against the wall with the black candle holders. I don’t care for the pedestal & candle on it either. 

Esteemed Contributor

NOPE .... the only thing I like is the mirror on the wall 😊

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

A big NO for me!!! I never liked Ginger Jars or Asian decor..................

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Too much of those vases, some people just don't know when to stop.

Honored Contributor

Rattan anything and blue and white ginger jars all make me 🤢

The rug is pretty but it looks thin and easy to trip over.
Respected Contributor

personally i love a good collection of eclectic ceramicware. 

unfortunately when i look closer, most of it has a "twin".  Ruins the whole look for me.   Not much i like about this area.  i don't like the matchy matchy of the whole thing.  

I like the cool table, mirror is ok.  take away all the twins, and i could do it.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't put Rattan furniture in my living room but I think it fits very nicely in a sunroom.  I also love the decor and think the jars very appealing. The rug and the two lights on the table would have to go.  Overall it works for me

Esteemed Contributor

Don't care for it.  For some reason, this looks Asian to me and I don't care for Asian decor.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for rattan furniture.