Contributor

Hi everyone,

I have a lot of purses piled on top of my closet shelf. Would anyone of you know where I could buy some sort of storage organizer?

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

G.

Respected Contributor

Pinterest is a good resource for ideas.

Honored Contributor

Google pursue storage or handbag storage. I got pictures and links to the Container Store and Bed, Bath & Beyond and products they sell.

Honored Contributor

the sites mentioned are all good sources for bag organizers....I also use old pillowcases for dust covers if the bag did not come with one of its own

Valued Contributor

I got an organizer at BB & B. There two straps that hook onto the back side of the door. Each strap holds 8 purses totaling 16 purses. You can see everyone of the purses you own. Made my life easier.

Honored Contributor

Years ago I purchased many window storage boxes from my local IKEA. I LOVE them! I have all of my bags neatly arranged in the upper shelf in my walk-in closet. Just the other day when I was at IKEA I looked for more, they no longer carry the ones I have. Darn!

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

How about these fun drawers from The Container Store?

Esteemed Contributor

You may want to give away or sell on eBay.

Honored Contributor

I purchased 3 canvas storage totes from Lowe's that fit perfectly across the top shelf in my closet. One holds winter purses, one holds summer purses, and the other holds wallets and crossbody bags.

Contributor

Hello ladies,

Sorry it took me so long to thank all of you for your great ideas. I like the ones that are covered to keep the purses free from dust.

Again, thanks.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

G.