Honored Contributor

@TweetyB wrote:

Ladies!! Another new Luminara added to their holiday collection!! I am in BIG trouble! Lolimage.jpg

@TweetyB  That is a lovely Luminara! TY for posting!!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Pottery Barn fans...

[ Edited ]

There was a code for 20% off one item on their HP...but it was only good for Sunday/1-day. I guess it was a teaser...LOL  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I LOVE everything in this pic!!!

oooooimg58o.jpg

Respected Contributor

My favorite thing in this lovely picture is how  they could get their cats? or dogs? to lay under the plates during dinner. a most lovely touch1

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Valued Contributor

@Mama Mia wrote:

My favorite thing in this lovely picture is how  they could get their cats? or dogs? to lay under the plates during dinner. a most lovely touch1

mm

Funny, well trained, I guess. Now I have to clean my Coke off my computer keys. LOL

Honored Contributor

@country gal and @Mama Mia

Same here country gal  im0168.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mama Mia wrote:

mm

@Mama Mia  I absolutely love the faux fur placemats Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

I like the total lodge look, too. The faux fur placemats are unusual, but unique. But.....I would never let my DH eat on top of one....it'd be a mess and neverending washing!

Honored Contributor

Re: Pottery Barn fans...

[ Edited ]

@Nomore wrote:

I like the total lodge look, too. The faux fur placemats are unusual, but unique. But.....I would never let my DH eat on top of one....it'd be a mess and neverending washing!

@Nomore  Last year was my 1st year 'getting into' PB...and boy, oh boy, have I been making up for lost time. I would LOVE to have the entire alpine toile dinnerware set, but I'm going to try and stick with just getting the mugs and the buffalo check salad plates...and maybe just one of the buffalo check reindeer (on the fence) and that is it. There are a lot of buffalo check items I would like to get, but had to weed them out by how often would I 'actually' use them. Like most PB fans, just sitting on my hands and waiting for a 20% off coupon to become available...LOL

Valued Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Nomore wrote:

@Nomore  Last year was my 1st year 'getting into' PB...and boy, oh boy, have I been making up for lost time. I would LOVE to have the entire alpine toile dinnerware set, but I'm going to try and stick with just getting the mugs and the buffalo check salad plates...and maybe just one of the buffalo check reindeer (on the fence) and that is it. There are a lot of buffalo check items I would like to get, but had to weed them out by how often would I 'actually' use them. Like most PB fans, just sitting on my hands and waiting for a 20% off coupon to become available...LOL

@Susan Louise

I think I have a PB in town, but I've never gone in it. Years ago, I think that was one of the stores at a mall in Denver I looked inside, but I don't remember products like this. It was also the first time I'd have ever been in a Williams-Sonoma and I didn't want to leave. Everywhere I go in this town is a whole lot of lodge look, so I don't really pay much attention, but the pic you posted looked so pretty. I want a pretty house (but not big). Smiley Happy