Respected Contributor

Thanks for the kind reviews. DREAMON you are right about painting over. I really love the color and over the years I can always change it. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@MKR14 wrote:

Thanks for the kind reviews. DREAMON you are right about painting over. I really love the color and over the years I can always change it. Smiley Happy

Noticed your Breville Oven in the pic.... I love my Breville Oven. It is so accurate, preheats and cooks quickly, and easy clean up. Hope you like yours as much as I like mine. My friend also loves hers.

Respected Contributor

@DREAMON I do love my Breville. I use it so much more than I would have my oven. I would go to make something before I bought it and then decide I didn't want to wait for the big oven to heat up. The Breville is the Smart Oven with the light and it heats up and cooks my food before the large oven would be preheated. That is a big plus. Doesn't take up much space and fits a 9"x13" pan. 

I am in the process of making my mind up what color to paint my bathroom now. I got a couple samples but they look so much different than the paper strips look. The color is a minty green but I would go one shade lighter than the photo. I have a white washer and dryer plus a white tub with surrounding color from Bathfitters. The cabinets are oak like my kitchen. 

This is from a piece of a plastic pad I had in the house. I will bring with me to match this in just a lighter shade. Hope I can match it otherwise I will paint the bathroom white and do the accents in colors. I give up.

IMG_1657.PNG

Honored Contributor

@MKR14 wrote:

@DREAMON I do love my Breville. I use it so much more than I would have my oven. I would go to make something before I bought it and then decide I didn't want to wait for the big oven to heat up. The Breville is the Smart Oven with the light and it heats up and cooks my food before the large oven would be preheated. That is a big plus. Doesn't take up much space and fits a 9"x13" pan. 

I am in the process of making my mind up what color to paint my bathroom now. I got a couple samples but they look so much different than the paper strips look. The color is a minty green but I would go one shade lighter than the photo. I have a white washer and dryer plus a white tub with surrounding color from Bathfitters. The cabinets are oak like my kitchen. 

This is from a piece of a plastic pad I had in the house. I will bring with me to match this in just a lighter shade. Hope I can match it otherwise I will paint the bathroom white and do the accents in colors. I give up.

IMG_1657.PNG

I have that color in pillows, bath rugs, towels, and several other accented places in my home. I call it my mermaid color. I love it. We live on the water so it is the perfect color here. Aquamarine is soothing and relaxing IMO.

Honored Contributor

@MKR14

GREAT job on the kitchen, it REALLY looks nice!!! I'm glad you love the blue.

I have that aqua/light teal as a accent color in my bathroom too. Love it!

Respected Contributor

Very pretty color. And I love your cabinet pulls!

Respected Contributor

@ChiliPepper @DREAMON and froggy thanks. I decided to paint the bathroom a nice bright white with the aquamarine accessories. Then I can SEE what I buy and know they will be the color I want. I always can count of my forum friends to give me comments and good honest advice. Now I can go on a hunt for my aquamarine accessories and keep me busy. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@MKR14

My walls are white also with peachy pink & aqua/light teal accents. Sadly, my fixtures are that same peachy/pink that was popular for a short time in the 80's or 90's (curse the previous owner LOL!!!) but I have to live with that for now.

I know Marshall's has some really pretty aqua/teal accessories right now, I just saw them yesterday.

I also got some nice hand towels at WM yesterday. Really pretty aqua color, nice quality & on clearance to boot!

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt I repainted my entire area today in my kitchen today as I kept checking for any flaws. Now the Ice Sculpture blue looks twice as nice then it before. We painted a small corner molding and put a few pieces up to finish it off tonight. My husband got our bathroom ceiling painted white and we tried the aqua and another blue paint on the wall. I decided to do a bathroom with three walls in white and do a accent wall behind the bathroom sink and medicine cabinet. I will have to post a photo when the bathroom is done. We are still deciding which color. Now we have to decide a new carpet color for in there. Maybe a grey for something different. It is a small bathroom so I am trying to keep it bright and cheery. My husband hates change and wanted to know after 20 years why I wanted to change anything? Men just don't understand we need to change things up. He's lucky I haven't changed him after 51 years!!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/74937i7F3933B34C5D06E1/image-size/original?v=1.0&px=-1

Hi @MKR14  I love that blue in your kitchen.  The hardware on the cabinets look as if they are also blue.  I would never have thought of using blue as a decorating color for some reason, but it is really lovely.