Not applicable

Northern Nights "Down Blankets" !?!#$@!!

We are expecting a big snowstorm here in New York tomorrow . NOT ONE NN Down Blanket is on 'Easy Pay" - ????

I now shop on SHOPHQ a lot. They ALWAYS have easy pay. QVC: Please note I am going to their webpage right now to order a new blanket.

I have been with QVC since they were CVN> QVC needs to get with the program and offer MORE Easy Pay and MORE Free Shipping.

Super Contributor

Re: Northern Nights ""Down Blankets"" !?!#$@!!

ShopHQ does have a lot of easy pays (ValuePay). You especially get more perks by using their credit cards - a lot of free S&H throughout the year.

Even HSN offers a lot of easy pays and free S&H, especially on their Today's Specials.

Valued Contributor

I bought three northern nights down blankets from overstock dot com for 49 or $59 that's better than any easy pay. Just search for down blankets. I got a leopard throw there too for $29. Unfortunately they are sold out.
Super Contributor

On 1/1/2014 susan_ca said:

ShopHQ does have a lot of easy pays (ValuePay). You especially get more perks by using their credit cards - a lot of free S&H throughout the year.

Even HSN offers a lot of easy pays and free S&H, especially on their Today's Specials.

Yep, here's today's ShopHQ offer on 6 ValuPays if you wanna give it a shot:

http://www.shophq.com/Cozelle_reg_300TC_Cotton_Swiss_Dot_Down_Blanket/439-512.aspx?storeid=1&track=...

Valued Contributor

What pay that much if the NN ones are on overstock?
Super Contributor

Slightly O/T -- ShopHQ's TTV is One World top is $24.87, free S&H and 6 ValuePays:

715-146 - One World Sweater Knit 3/4 Sleeved Embellished Hi-Lo Tunic

Trusted Contributor

On 1/1/2014 lianne said: I bought three northern nights down blankets from overstock dot com for 49 or $59 that's better than any easy pay. Just search for down blankets. I got a leopard throw there too for $29. Unfortunately they are sold out.

How do you know which ones are from NN? I looked and they don't specify. TIA!

Super Contributor

Go to the Company Store website, they have great down blankets and fast delivery.

Respected Contributor

A word from someone who owns a few NN blankets. DON'T GET THE BLANKET - GET THE NN COMFORTER INSTEAD. Much warmer in the winter - two to three times the amount of down in the comforters. We rarely put the blankets on the bed, even in the hot summer. With the ac turned on about 7 to 8 months out of the year, we enjoy the comforters year round.

Esteemed Contributor

While doing some research, I thought the same about the easy pay just before Christmas. Very high prices too.

BTW, Amazon has lovely alternative to down (cruelty free) for way under half the price{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honestly ,you cannot tell the difference and you are saving our feathered friends from pure torture. Which I adore Smile