Honored Contributor

Re: Northern Nights ""Down Blankets"" !?!#$@!!

It's like everything in this world today.......nothing is as good as it used to be......nothing is made as good as it used to be.

Are there exceptions? Of course there are. Technology can be wonderful. However, it can also be used to create more inferior products.

Consumers need to always be vigilant and try to educate themselves. I must admit I am the laziest person when it comes to being vigilant. However, I am like a lot of people, sometimes it is difficult to ignore when it smacks me upside the head (ignorance and lack of quality).

Valued Contributor

The NN blankets I got have flowers on one side and plain on the other. If you read the reviews they say which ones are NN. I don't think overstock is allowed to say it in the description since they are selling them for so much less than the Q.
Valued Contributor

The NN blankets I got have flowers on one side and plain on the other. If you read the reviews they say which ones are NN. I don't think overstock is allowed to say it in the description since they are selling them for so much less than the Q.
Trusted Contributor

On 1/2/2014 lianne said: The NN blankets I got have flowers on one side and plain on the other. If you read the reviews they say which ones are NN. I don't think overstock is allowed to say it in the description since they are selling them for so much less than the Q.

Thanks! I thought that they were NN but I wasn't sure.

Super Contributor

On 1/2/2014 lianne said: What pay that much if the NN ones are on overstock?

'Cause she wants the 'installment pay'.

Super Contributor

On 1/2/2014 lianne said: The NN blankets I got have flowers on one side and plain on the other. If you read the reviews they say which ones are NN. I don't think overstock is allowed to say it in the description since they are selling them for so much less than the Q.

Sometimes they'll say "Pacific Coast Feather Co.", which manufacturers Northern Nights. You can also buy directly from their website.

Valued Contributor

On 1/2/2014 Feline Fine said:
On 1/2/2014 lianne said: What pay that much if the NN ones are on overstock?

'Cause she wants the 'installment pay'.

Feline, I figured she wanted easy pay, but the full price is a third of Qs price. I can't see paying a third more since full price would be one easy pay!
Frequent Contributor

How would you get the blanket fast enough to use for tomorrow's cold snap ?????? Huh?
Super Contributor

On 1/2/2014 susan_ca said:

Slightly O/T -- ShopHQ's TTV is One World top is $24.87, free S&H and 6 ValuePays:

715-146 - One World Sweater Knit 3/4 Sleeved Embellished Hi-Lo Tunic

Cute, but why the need for (6) ValuePays? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Esteemed Contributor

I have a down blanket from QVC - not warm. You need down comforter. Check Pacific Coast down comforters at Costco.com. They're not expensive.