Esteemed Contributor

We got our fireplace picture today. We had a canvas made of my two nephews and niece. Funny they were wearing  blue because they were done before my mom picked out her rug.

E06C3387-6D63-49C9-8CA4-CEECD95AF8BA.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

Wow, that's beautiful. It reminds me of a picture I've cherished for years of my daughter holding my son's hand, walking him into kindergarten.Heart

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday The picture is so sweet. That gives me an idea. Thanks for sharing the picture of your sweet loved ones.

Honored Contributor

This has to be so precious to your family.

When my son was little, I took lots of pictures of him from behind like this, for so many occasions. 

I like pictures like this.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New fireplace picture

[ Edited ]

Over thanksgiving when my one sister came info town they scheduled pictures with a photographer. They made my paents a photo book snd some ornaments on shutterfly. Since they get the cd with the pictures my parents decided on this one. So much better then a piece of art that didnt have any meaning.

Esteemed Contributor

Things are really coming along with are yard also. The lady from the nursery came yesterday to do a landcsping plan. Our neighbor had the excavator doing his yard today. My dad talked to him about how much to get our yard ready for seed. If its a good price the excavator is going to finish our yard Moving and leveling all the dirt  turned out to be to big of a project for my dad and the small tractor.

Trusted Contributor

@ccassaday, such a precious picture.  WOW such a beautiful thing to look at daily.

A MAKE YA SMILE type of photo.  I think I noticed lighting above it ?  That must be breathtaking to you in the evening hours to see !!!!

I just love your idea..its perfect.

Honored Contributor

What a nice picture. It gives me some ideas for my own grandchildren......It looks beautiful.

Esteemed Contributor

@Skididdy wrote:

@ccassaday, such a precious picture.  WOW such a beautiful thing to look at daily.

A MAKE YA SMILE type of photo.  I think I noticed lighting above it ?  That must be breathtaking to you in the evening hours to see !!!!

I just love your idea..its perfect.

Yes there are two cam lights above the fireplace.

Honored Contributor

Glad you all agree that is the picture you want over the fireplace. Enjoy your home.