Honored Contributor

the frog is creepy-looking but I love bunnies! the ones that look the most natural are the ones I am drawn to...

Super Contributor

I like the moss covered rabbits, and think in the right setting, they could be really nice. Can you recommend where you look for fresh, new seasonal decorating ideas, Whitelinen? I have been starting to think about Easter, too. I'd like a few new inspirations. You always find the best places!

Valued Contributor

I think they are really cute but I wonder if they are messy like glitter? I bought some moss covered large bunny picks from Pier 1 last year but did not use them as it was late in the season.

Regular Contributor

Love the bunnies!

Super Contributor
On 1/17/2014 57babe said:

I think they're cute!

I also like the ivy bunny topiary...

Love the bunny topiary, very cute! I like the first two small moss bunnies, and the pedestal bunny. The moss bunnies would look cute on a patio or even on a dining room table display, on a runner with some ceramic or wooden eggs around them.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't been looking on any blogs or Pinterest at all lately, so I haven't noticed what's trending this Spring. I do like bunnies very much, and I think I would prefer the looser/less uniform moss finish, like on the VPH bunny topiaries, best. Last year, I really wanted to buy Valerie's bunny topiaries that desperate-housewife mentioned, but instead I went out and bought supplies like bags of moss, foam blocks, and a couple of small ceramic pots. I decided to try and make my own for less money, but did I? No. After I got home with all the supplies, it looked way too overwhelming, so I gave up and forgot about it.

Mallemo, I think I have the same Pier 1 moss bunny picks. I've had one out for almost a year tucked in a small arrangement in my bedroom, and I have not seen any shedding at all.

Trusted Contributor

I think I'd prefer my bunnies and other ""décor critters"" without the fuzzy moss. These look like close-trimmed chia-pets to me. Kinda fake and cheap-looking. I'd prefer simple cast cement or something like.

Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Interestingly a search on Pinterest does bring up Kate Moss on the cover of Play boy magazine, dressed as a bunny lol!

Super Contributor
On 1/18/2014 Jules5280 said:
On 1/17/2014 57babe said:

I think they're cute!

I also like the ivy bunny topiary...

Love the bunny topiary, very cute! I like the first two small moss bunnies, and the pedestal bunny. The moss bunnies would look cute on a patio or even on a dining room table display, on a runner with some ceramic or wooden eggs around them.

Like this pedestal topiary rabbit! Imagine it would be difficult to reproduce. Like SHOPR I have the desire to do a bit of home crafting but I get bogged down in the details . . .