Super Contributor
For the past couple years I have been unable to throw my annual birthday party. This year I am going to do it! My birthday is a celebration of my girlfriends. No gifts allowed. Just lots of games and drinks and food and a party bag to bring home.
Esteemed Contributor

That's great, Moxie. I hope you have a good time ~ I'm sure you will. When is your birthday? I'm an Aquarius.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Valued Contributor
On 1/12/2014 twopeas said:

That's great, Moxie. I hope you have a good time ~ I'm sure you will. When is your birthday? I'm an Aquarius.

Me too twopeas, I'm an Aquarius as well. Happy Birthday in advance to US.

Maria

Super Contributor

Happy early birthday, Moxie.....sounds like it will be a very special day and party...and happy early birthday to all the aquarius gals on this forum.

Super Contributor

I am a valentine baby. I am going to try to have the party the day before. I am going to call everyone and find out what is the best date for them.

Honored Contributor

Birthdays have always been a big deal in our family. Never, never let your birthday go by without celebrating.

I can't stand it when people get all blue about their birthdays. You either have a birthday.....or you're dead...right?

Celebrate!!!

Respected Contributor

That sounds like an excellent idea, Ms. Moxie. I hope you have a great time with your friends.

Esteemed Contributor

My birthday is January 27th. I hope DH & I can have a fun day this year, Last year he had big plans for my 65th birthday and there was an ice storm, so just stayed in town and had a nice lunch in our hometown. Nothing like having a January birthday is there??? I tell him all the time that he is so lucky to have an April birthday.

Have fun Moxie on your birthday. There is no better reason to celebrate.

Super Contributor
I went to the dollar tree yesterday to get gift bags. I found woven baskets that are red with a little white in them. I got those instead of the gift bags for the party favors. They also had tiny bags of Lindt truffles and I bought those for the baskets as well. I bought some cute valentine socks and some crystal pens and some pretty purse size note pads. I had some small mason jars and filled them with valentine candy corn and put a small led candle in each one. I then put the lid back and tied a valentine ribbon around them. That finishes off the goodie baskets. I bought some jewelry, scarves and a couple beautiful crystal mirror compacts as prizes for the games we play. Some of mr friends are bringing appetizers and I am making croissant chicken salad sandwiches as well as a fruit salad. I am making cupcakes and a friend is bringing a pie. I have pink champagne on hand as well as a punch I am making.
Honored Contributor

Happy B-Day in advance! Sounds like your party will be lots of fun!