Honored Contributor

Re: Mercury Glass Square Pedestals by Valerie

On 7/26/2014 kathyz said:

The item number is H203310, I got the silver, big and beautiful.

Thank you so much, kathyz.

Honored Contributor

I asked Valerie on her Facebook page if she would be bringing these back before the holidays and she said she wouldn't be able to get anymore this year. I was hoping to get the gold, but not this year.

Respected Contributor

My order of the chocolate arrived today...finally. I like them just as much as the the set of 3 lit pedestals and the chocolate color is the same in both sets so they can be used together. I didn't try them with batteries because I prefer the look when they are unlit.

Esteemed Contributor

I was so tempted by these, but have plenty of other pedestals already, and in several colors.
Super Contributor

I got the silver mercury glass pedestals and I love them. I do have batteries in them on the timer. They look elegant and magical at the same time. My friends and family are entranced by them.
Honored Contributor

My gold and brown came, and while they are everything they are supposed to be, I'm less than excited about them. I like the quality of the coloring on my mom's silver ones better. So much of these pieces have a very thin layer of coloring inside the glass. I know the object is to see light through them, but there is something lacking in the elegance factor for me. Not sure if I will keep them but have them on the timers and trying different things with them. I'm not one to make a rush decision, as sometimes things have to "grow" on me.

Respected Contributor

On 7/30/2014 mominohio said:

My gold and brown came, and while they are everything they are supposed to be, I'm less than excited about them. I like the quality of the coloring on my mom's silver ones better. So much of these pieces have a very thin layer of coloring inside the glass. I know the object is to see light through them, but there is something lacking in the elegance factor for me. Not sure if I will keep them but have them on the timers and trying different things with them. I'm not one to make a rush decision, as sometimes things have to "grow" on me.

I especially like the chocolate unlit. I bought the original lit pedestals in gold and one was defective which worked perfectly for me because I didn't really like the color of the gold, lit or unlit. I agree, though, sometimes it takes a while to figure exactly how you want to use an item to its best advantage.