Valued Contributor

Lunchtime specials! L. Dano mirror and HR bird lamp

Finally, some things that interest me! Check them out..great prices!

Regular Contributor

Re: Lunchtime specials! L. Dano mirror and HR bird lamp

The lamp is tempting me!

Valued Contributor

Ordered two of the mirrors......what a deal!!

Esteemed Contributor

Really good prices on those two items.

Esteemed Contributor

I just removed the mirror from my cart, so be on the lookout for one to possibly appear again. I already have the rectangular version sold by Valerie, and for the life of me can't think of a place in my home that I would use the square one.

Regular Contributor

Still on the fence about the lamp - had good reviews, but host talked about hand craftsmanship and it's made in China?

Valued Contributor

On 2/13/2014 SHOPR said:

I just removed the mirror from my cart, so be on the lookout for one to possibly appear again. I already have the rectangular version sold by Valerie, and for the life of me can't think of a place in my home that I would use the square one.

Hey SHOPR! I ordered one but was thinking I should have ordered two. I have a large square coffee table and it will be perfect there. I was also thinking that you could stand it up on a mantel or one on each end of the mantel. How do you use your VPH mirror?

Esteemed Contributor

Hey mallemo! I thought about standing two of them up on the mantel, but my mantel is narrow. If I used these, I wouldn't be able to put much if anything in front of them. Also, I have a rectangular mirror with a brown/bronze frame that I decided to hang above my mantel year-round, and I just decorate around and in front of it, so these are really out for my mantel.

I bet it will look great on your large coffee table. I tried my rectangular mirror on my small oblong coffee table for a while, and it does look nice. I ended up putting a seafoam distressed wood tray there, though, and the tray doesn't show dust as badly! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I mainly keep the mirror either on the buffet table or in the center of the rectangular dining table, on a runner. I usually move it back and forth between those two places and display different things on it for the different seasons.

Valued Contributor

On 2/13/2014 SHOPR said:

Hey mallemo! I thought about standing two of them up on the mantel, but my mantel is narrow. If I used these, I wouldn't be able to put much if anything in front of them. Also, I have a rectangular mirror with a brown/bronze frame that I decided to hang above my mantel year-round, and I just decorate around and in front of it, so these are really out for my mantel.

I bet it will look great on your large coffee table. I tried my rectangular mirror on my small oblong coffee table for a while, and it does look nice. I ended up putting a seafoam distressed wood tray there, though, and the tray doesn't show dust as badly! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I mainly keep the mirror either on the buffet table or in the center of the rectangular dining table, on a runner. I usually move it back and forth between those two places and display different things on it for the different seasons.

That sounds nice and I'll bet it looks really nice too. I thought about the dust factor. I'm not sure where all the dust comes from but it sure does seem to stick to the worst spots!

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/13/2014 Suz614 said:

Still on the fence about the lamp - had good reviews, but host talked about hand craftsmanship and it's made in China?

Suz, I don't have the lamp but Susan Louise who posts here bought it and shared pics of hers with a different (burlap) shade. Here is the thread to see the pics:

http://community.qvc.com/forums/for-the-home-talk/topic/426033/postid/8740025/re-need-help-with-sizi...