Honored Contributor

Re: Lunchtime specials! L. Dano mirror and HR bird lamp

I HIGHLY recommend the bird lamp (H199054)! We love ours...

As I stated in my review for it, the shade that comes with it is real cheezy/cheap and not very well made. However, the base is GREAT! Just find a new shade that will work best for your home decor {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Here's a pic of ours (for those who don't remember or didn't see it)...

Regular Contributor

SHOPR and Susan - Thanks so much for posting and for the lovely pictures. I did go ahead and purchase the lamp and seeing your posted pictures, makes me assured of my purchase. Thanks again!

Have a great day!

Honored Contributor

I got the lamp. I really loved it but didn't have a place for it. We just moved into a new house and I am going to use it in my walk in closet. Susan Louise, I remembered your thread Lol. I too will change the shade.
Super Contributor

I ordered both these items (got the last one of the mirror) and they are out for delivery today. Will review after they arrive.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the lamp. Can't wait to get it!

Trusted Contributor

where do you see the lunch time speacials?

Super Contributor

Got both items yesterday! Wow! I don't usually find anything I want on the lunchtime specials but these are treasures.

The Linda Dano mirror is big, beautiful and adds "presence" to anything displayed on it. Right now I have a lighted VPH sphere and silk flower ring on the mirror. It's gloomy and rainy outside and the lighted sphere makes me happy.

The bird lamp is totally beautiful. It's made of a heavy black metal (wrought iron??) including the leaves/flowers. The bird is brownish/bronze. The shade was an interesting DIY project but it worked. It's a good size; I'm so glad that I got it.