Esteemed Contributor

Re: Luminara Birch candle pricing - Ouch

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@KingstonsMom  I scored on the 5" and 7" birch candles today at that Bed and Bath chain for $20 and $22.   

@ANewHue

YAY! I just love a bargain!v

oh @KingstonsMom.  I'm late to the party on Luminara.  I love these candles .  I find them so relaxing I want to fill my whole house with them.

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@KingstonsMom  I scored on the 5" and 7" birch candles today at that Bed and Bath chain for $20 and $22.   

@ANewHue

oh @KingstonsMom.  I'm late to the party on Luminara.  I love these candles .  I find them so relaxing I want to fill my whole house with them.

@ANewHue

I getcha' girl! Love Luminara and I have about 25 in different styles!

Another tip is I find quite a few at TJMaxx during the holidays, so if you have a TJ near you, you may want to keep an eye out!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@ANewHue

@ANewHue

I getcha' girl! Love Luminara and I have about 25 in different styles!

Another tip is I find quite a few at TJMaxx during the holidays, so if you have a TJ near you, you may want to keep an eye out!

Thanks for the tip @KingstonsMom i have a TJMaxx 5 minutes from my home so I'll be on the lookout now.  I don't recall ever seeing them there before though.  Wow, I'm envious of your collection but I'll be adding to mine asap.  I love lighting things up especially in the dark dreary months we're embarking on.