Honored Contributor

Does anyone have these and, if so, what do you think of them?

Honored Contributor

I don't have them, but saw them the other day and read the reviews.  The colors don't work for me.  I think they look nice and the reviews are good.

Esteemed Contributor

I have them and I love them.I have many of them.They look soooooooo real,sometimes I  forget and am careful not to burn myself. .....and thats the truth!

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl I don't have them, but they look stunning! I just watched the video and loving the ivory. The silver or ivory would look great in winter/Christmas themes and spectacular as part of a centerpiece for a diningroom table too!

Which color were you thinking of getting? You can't beat the perfect 5 star rating AND at a clearance price too. They won't last long I'm sure!!! Grab what you want NOW...LOL

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@mousiegirl I don't have them, but they look stunning! I just watched the video and loving the ivory. The silver or ivory would look great in winter/Christmas themes and spectacular as part of a centerpiece for a diningroom table too!

Which color were you thinking of getting? You can't beat the perfect 5 star rating AND at a clearance price too. They won't last long I'm sure!!! Grab what you want NOW...LOL

The ivory, Susan Louise, for my red and white room, as they looked pretty light.  I am worried that they will be scented, but these are so pretty and less expensive, that I thought I would give them a try.  If they are scented, I will consider them defective because Jill didn't mention it, and it isn't mentioned in the item description.  I ordered several in each size.  The grey looked pretty, but can't use that color, thank goodness, lol.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  I'll cross my fingers they are unscented for you! I don't know why they don't add the info in the description...SMH

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@mousiegirl  I'll cross my fingers they are unscented for you! I don't know why they don't add the info in the description...SMH

Zuily had some Luminara this week, and they were marked unscented and the rest is assumed to be scented.  I didn't buy any, but appreciated the info.

Valued Contributor

Those frosted Luminara are really pretty, Mousiegirl. I bet they are stunning when you receive them. I just ordered some as is Luminara sets, so I can't buy these. Sure want to though! Enjoy them, for your red and white room!

Honored Contributor

The 7" are also available (H206007) for those interested Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I ordered the ivory in the larger size.  No scent and it is wonderful.  Beautiful when lit.  You will love it.