Jim S. arrives tomorrow, 5 am!

Photo

Super Contributor

Re: Jim S. arrives tomorrow, 5 am!

Super Contributor

Honored Contributor

Cute basket. I have one from last year. Love the owl!

Super Contributor

And tomorrow at 2pm!!

From his FB:

"Going to QVC for shows tomorrow at 5am ET and 2pm ET. These are our annual Spring/Easter hours, with new designs for the season including my 10th annual Easter Basket, available exclusively on QVC. Plus we’ll have some new Angels, birds, some St Patrick’s pieces, even a White Chocolate Bunny. It should be a lot of fun with maybe a hint of warmer weather to come! So tune in tomorrow at 5am and 2pm if you can. And if you can’t wait ‘til tomorrow click the link to pre-order the 10th Annual Easter Basket. That might not be a bad idea. They usually go pretty fast! http://qvc.co/JimShore-EasterBasket"

Super Contributor

New basket here

Two EP's. Probably coming home to me . . .

Super Contributor

$47.12 Without S&H. Isn't this higher than previous baskets? I guess I'm still living in the '80's when it comes to the cost of things.

Contributor

I love the owl! I don't do baskets and Easter bunnies but I hope he has other nice things.

Super Contributor

Hello White Linen...

Thanks so much for posting this. I didn't realize the basket was on 2 easy pays. I'm already on a big time out for over buying..but, that basket just might have to come home to me also. I'm also with you, White Linen.....I think his prices are getting higher. I must be living in the 80s with you. But, oh I have no willpower when it comes to Jim's pieces. Thanks again for posting this.

It will be fun to see what goodies he brings this visit.

Respected Contributor

Ohhhhhhh I so want that basket, and I love the little owl. Oh well, I'm paying for dental work now so that's out for now.

Bobby K, I know you are in trouble.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}