Super Contributor

Re: Heartfelt Holiday Sneak Peek Album - 9/25

I don't see much either.  However, I did see her woodland angel is back in stock from last year and I really wanted that when it sold out. I might have to order that one.

Esteemed Contributor

Susan Louise,  I like the other hat ,  the black one that looks like it should be on a snowman lol.  I can see it atop of a tree decorated in red  with this as the tree topper!  

Esteemed Contributor

thanks Peter for posting the link.   I was hoping I would not like anything,  yah right !!!  I love the red sleigh. , can see it on our front porch right now!  Filled with greenery , faux presents, and a 4 ' tree!  

Also the white cottages and church,  love that they are white, only wish they were battery operated so I could put them anywhere.  Then there are the champagne bottle brush trees to go just everywhere!!!   Will wait for presentations though, but I know I am going to want these items.

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@mousiegirl  & @lucymo....

I just clicked submit and ordered the new wreath in 'red' (H206643)!! Smiley Very Happy

@Susan Louise@mousiegirl  And I just ordered the champagne  wreath.  Well, so much for will power. ' Have Mercy' is going to be our by word from here on.  LOL

@lucymo &  @mousiegirl ...

Comfort in numbers too! Time for a group hug I think...grouphug.gif

Looking forward to seeing you decorate with it/pics Lucymo! Smiley Very Happy

Ah, I feel much better now after the hug.  Can you believe I'm cooking for guest tonight and I'm on here ordering "before it sells out".  Smiley Embarassed

LOL, lucymo!  Once while in Disneyland, DH and DD were off having fun, and i was in the hotel room bidding on ebay items, lol, crazy!

I was sitting in the pool on my balcony watching the CIJ shows on my Iphone with the Carribean Sea in the background on July 1 this year!  Honestly, I couldn't be happier! 

@mousiegirl

@PeterDM   I'm not sure but think the Carribean might take my mind off shopping.  We are dedicated shoppers, to say the least.  I'm happy to have a good income to support my shopping habit.  :-)

Honored Contributor

@Nomore wrote:

Whew, looks like nothing I want or need!

I'm here in Indiana visiting my son, be in Ohio tomorrow with more relatives, and don't want to think about what I'm going to miss.

I believe it was @Mominohio that mentioned something about greenery and candles only for Christmas (can't find the post). Well, I have two boxes of autumn stuff, 18 gallon or so, that I decorated before I left and the simplicity of it all, looks so nice. I have a few garlands, Valerie's wax pumpkin candles, Valerie's harvest angels, a couple of MG candlesticks with other luminaras,etc set out around. My husband really liked what I did.

And he said to do likewise for Christmas decorations. I don't know if he meant no tree (I got tired of being the only one to decorate our tree, and it's only 3 ft tall, lol!) So, I'm going to try this method this year of simplifying. Oh, and I have 3 of the same totes for Christmas.

And finally, I've decided to donate the rest of the spheres. Those boxes will free up lots of room.

@Nomore  I love greenery and candles and I always do some of that in bookshelves and bathrooms.  Good luck on the Christmas downsizing.  Woman Happy

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I looked thru all the new stuff and I was not impressed, but I was amazed that she did NOT put glitter on the vintage-style glass cardinals!  Must be because it is still hot where she is???

Smiley Tongue 

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

Susan Louise,  I like the other hat ,  the black one that looks like it should be on a snowman lol.  I can see it atop of a tree decorated in red  with this as the tree topper!  

@Kitty Galore  Hi Kitty, I only posted the pic of the other hat so some folks knew there was another option if they didn't like the top hat shown in the VPH sneak peek. Personally I'm not a fan of either, but thought I would just share the info Smiley Happy