Respected Contributor

Re: Does This Room Belong to a Man or a Woman?

Gender neutral, but the art work is masculine. This says well decorated man's room. So I believe it belongs to a man.
Trusted Contributor

A man. I don't think the "touches" in the room feel feminine. 

Honored Contributor

I would guess a female artist/designer

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

1.  Female

2. I LOVE it!!

Esteemed Contributor

You could say it belongs to either a woman or man. Thier are feminine and masculine aspects in the room. Hmmmmmm, I say it belongs to a woman. I can’t see a man fluffing the throw pillows on the bed and creasing them like that. It’s a beautiful, comfortable looking room. 

Trusted Contributor

Lolakimono, Lola I am thrilled to read your topic this morning. YOU MAKE MY DAY. THANK YOU! Lola,.my personal op of this room is a ladies. All the blue happiness jars, deigner books andMMEDIATELY!! However many of our wonderful male designes would also like this room. They also have superb taste. Many thanks LOLA.YOU ARE tHe BEST!!!!!!!! Maureen (PROVIDENCE) 

Respected Contributor

Not my style, but I would say a unisex room.

Honored Contributor

It belongs to a married heterosexual couple.  It has a mix of masculine and feminine touches.  Perfect for them.

Trusted Contributor

Lolakimono, After reading replies I guess I need to get rid of my fedora. I LOVE HATS! Not into facinators. Do not know if they would stay on my thick head. That is the 150% Irish in me. Def. thick headed. LOL

Contributor

About the ROOM     Who cares if it is for a man or woman.   It is very lovely and the petty stuff that goes on these posts are out of hand.

some of the things on here are ridiculous.  Seems like social media has warped the minds of  people to talk face to face on things and they go to sites like this to get opinions.

Good golly Miss Molly, it does not matter who the room would be for.